How come we can't say anything bad about Badspot?

Author Topic: How come we can't say anything bad about Badspot?  (Read 1913 times)

Does badspot have Aspergers?

srsly

You can. Once.

/Johnny dangerously reference

Ephialtes said mean things to Badspot so he revoked his mod status and keys and made him shut down RTB.

Well wouldn't that be biting at the hand that fed you a product?
No. The implication of the term "bite the hand that feeds you" is that the person who owns that hand is paying for your food. Badspot did not pay for our copies of Blockland, we paid for them. We are the hands that feed him.

Badspot can make a killing off of users who insist on doing the same thing that they got banned for in the first place.

Badspot does make a killing off of users who insist on doing the same thing that they got banned for in the first place.
ftfy

In the case of Kalpither, he was essentially warned when he got banned the first time, so any sane person would've stopped stalking the RTB Hosting thread after getting banned for posting in it. Obviously, the circumstances were questionable, but I think that if you got banned multiple times for the same reason, it's probably a good bet to stop doing what you're doing. Getting banned multiple times as a result of your actions is not a good reason to go off to bitch and moan in the Blockland subreddit, and then making a new one that's full of people who did the exact same thing because you can't post about being banned from the forums in the subreddit anymore. If you're going to focus on the mistakes and negatively reflect on Badspot, you should be subject to the same scrutiny you're applying to his actions.

I just think it's really silly to buy another Blockland key to post about deleted posts when you got banned for posting about, guess what, deleted posts.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 03:28:00 PM by Operator¹ »

he revoked my key once for insulting him on his server and leaving.

it was for the best. why would you want to insult our lord and savior?

In all seriousness, this debate is pretty one sided. Many people with opinions that differ with Badspot's do not have the ability to comment here.

Well you can say bad things about Badspot, But you'll most likely be banned for it.

In all seriousness, this debate is pretty one sided. Many people with opinions that differ with Badspot's do not have the ability to comment here.

It's generally because everyone who posts anything bad about Badspot has a history of being banned for reasons unrelated to Badspot.

It's generally because everyone who posts anything bad about Badspot has a history of being banned for reasons unrelated to Badspot.
The recent exception was Anti-Block's rather unjust ban.

The recent exception was Anti-Block's rather unjust ban.

games with level headed leaders don't get ddos'd

just saying, you don't make enemies by silently banning them for mistakes, you make them for long ranting posts and insults, and putting them on a platform to be laughed at which Badspot has done on multiple occasions.

User was banned for this post

Okiver ddos'd the forum a couple times because I wouldn't let him buy keys with stolen credit card info and post trojans on the forum.  Should I have not banned him because it would make him angry?  Pack up your victim blaming bullstuff and take it to a 9/11 truther forum. 

I think Badspot was just pissed off at the moment.

because blatantly insulting the owner of the forums youre using to do so, is pretty illogical.

formatting that insult into a manner of a respectful question or request would be taken much better, as typical.

you dont go to work and tell your boss hes a prick because he doesnt give you enough hours and not expect to get fired, however if you simply ask him for more hours, whether or not he says yes is still up to him.

its how the world works.