Author Topic: Bear (BLID=21958) | Admin Abuser  (Read 1234 times)

IGN=Bear
BLID=21958
Forum=MiniBrownBear

I joined the server looking to have a good start. I was walking around when user Kreon2 (Alt of Kreon) hired me to kill user Coca-Cola, a cop on the server. When I found him, I shot him several times before dying myself. Thinking I was going to go to prison, I was banned for the above message.

What's the police for on the server if users get banned for doing crime?
What's the PRISON for?

Earlier, he said to not "test" the police force, I guess what he meant was himself.

/discuss

Earlier, he said to not "test" the police force, I guess what he meant was himself.
He said not to, but you ignored that, gj

I kind of have to aside to OP because he could've arrested him instead of banning him

He said not to, but you ignored that, gj

I kind of have to aside to OP because he could've arrested him instead of banning him
basically this.
nobody here was really in the right lol

He told me not to test the police, he never said anything about doing any crime (earlier I joined and simply said "how fast will the police respond?).

He told me not to test the police, he never said anything about doing any crime (earlier I joined and simply said "how fast will the police respond?).
what?

i was on the server earlier, and given game's past actions i can say with complete confidence that both OP and bear are dumb

...what server?
its a city roleplay kinda
i didnt really find it very fun because its more of an excuse for the admins to flex their power muscles

/support

This is NOT how servers should be run. This guy clearly doesn't deserve admin.

In my previous server (the day before this) Game said: "Welp. Time to test the police force!" And hopped in a helicopter and started to commit crime. (Right as I had to end the server). When I told him not to "test the police force" he did JUST that. That is the reason I banned him.

I didn't arrest Game only because all he does is harass me and mess with other people. Ad the behavior he exhibits on my server is completely in-mature. I didn't want to have to DEAL with him, and he also broke a rule I had given him.

In my previous server (the day before this) Game said: "Welp. Time to test the police force!" And hopped in a helicopter and started to commit crime. (Right as I had to end the server). When I told him not to "test the police force" he did JUST that. That is the reason I banned him.
Proof, please?

this is not a bear! it is an imposter bear  :nes:

this is not a bear! it is an imposter bear  :nes:

thx for defending the integrity of the bear community

It was my first time on the server.

And now that we have an admittance to him saying not to test the police force, let's discuss why I was banned for being told not to commit crime.