Poll

Have you viewed any of my servers?

Yes
No

Author Topic: My Games  (Read 1082 times)

Hello! Just telling everyone about my zombie servers, my city rp and more stuff. :D
Now, in my zombie server, I use many different maps.
My Ultimate Survival is a fort wars. Its hardcore.
See the site for Ultimate Survival here: http://blultimatesurvival.weebly.com/
Also the city rp is not ready, which means its a work in progress. Me and my friend north300 work on it every 1-3 days.
Hope this describes more about them! Please leave a reply if you have any questions or commenst about them! Thanks!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 09:35:09 PM by CrazyRedMan »

Can you please take your time to make a topic that fully shows the "potential" of your servers?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 09:22:06 PM by Filipe »

Can you please take your time to make a topic that fully shows the "potential" of your servers?
By that you mean to explain about them? :)

Guys, he's just an anxious person who rushes through stuff. It's called anxiety- also known as depression which is what I have. Give him a break.

he seems pretty confident to me.

By that you mean to explain about them? :)
No, to write a fan fiction about your servers meeting a wizard name Larry who gives a box full of magical Super Nintendo's to them.

of course to explain about your servers

Guys, he's just an anxious person who rushes through stuff. It's called anxiety- also known as depression which is what I have. Give him a break.
Thank You!!!

Thank You!!!
I have anxiety and I go into detail on topics. Doesn't matter.

also lol weebly

I have anxiety and I go into detail on topics. Doesn't matter.

also lol weebly
Cant tell if that's nice or rude man...

he seems pretty confident to me.
Seems like a legit compliment. :) Thanks!

No, to write a fan fiction about your servers meeting a wizard name Larry who gives a box full of magical Super Nintendo's to them.

of course to explain about your servers
Done.