Author Topic: This vore stuff is old.  (Read 9231 times)

Getting real annoyed that people are posting vore. Yeah we get it, you're looking for attention and trying to be cool. No one cares about your vore stuff anymore. It's old, dull and boring and it doesn't make people want to cringe anymore.

Stop being an attention whore, you're doing it wrong. The person I am mostly referring to should just go back to posting annoying little fat pictures of his chubby nude fat self because that gains more attention than your vore stuff.

Its only in the deviantart topic, if you don't like just ignore it.

Its only in the deviantart topic

No.

if you don't like just ignore it.

Let me take a stuff on your dinner table and tell you to ignore it because you don't loving like it.

recent examples would be nice

No.

Let me take a stuff on your dinner table and tell you to ignore it because you don't loving like it.
well were else is it being posted?

recent examples would be nice

So we can have annoying vore stuff in here too?

Nope.

guys i think tony is trolling us

Ok that's some funny stuff.

well were else is it being posted?
this is what I meant, whoops
if you want less vore in the deviantart thread post there
otherwise you're just stuff-stirring.

I have never seen vore on this forum except in Stocking's avatar one time, what are you talking about?

I have never seen vore on this forum except in Stocking's avatar one time, what are you talking about?
he's talking about the bad/weird stuff you see in deviantart thread

he literally has a crusade against Stocking, the concept of another human being who so rattles his soul and vies for everyone's attention and does it better, just cannot be processed by his meek little mind.

he literally has a crusade against Stocking, the concept of another human being who so rattles his soul and vies for everyone's attention and does it better, just cannot be processed by his meek little mind.
little fat pictures of his chubby nude fat self because that gains more attention than your vore stuff.

determined to prove stockings a male rather than female