Author Topic: Long, Long, Time Ago - Pan's Labyrinth  (Read 2151 times)

Loved the movie, I loved the Lullaby in the movie. So, why not make it a loop?
Its from the song Long, Long, Time ago in the movie, to view the full song go here, its the first on the list.
http://www.panslabyrinth.com/soundtrack.html

Why Sampapa? Why do you seem to have an obsession with Pan's Labyrinth? You saw it yesterday!!

Its a song. Yes I saw it yesturday. its not obsession. Its a song.

And a good movie.

K. Thats good enough. But you already posted 2 topic about it... that I saw.

This isn't a loop.  It has a clear end.  A true loop would have a nearly undetectable end that blends easily with its beginning.  It's not a bad song, just a bad loop of it.

This isn't a loop.  It has a clear end.  A true loop would have a nearly undetectable end that blends easily with its beginning.  It's not a bad song, just a bad loop of it.

The song its self cannot have a perfect loop. The first part starts clear and ends with a piano. Then the second starts with a piano and ends with Acustic and piano. Then it goes into orchestra melody. Virtually imposable to make a perfect loop. Unlike my Toxicity loop where it IS impossible to detect the loop.

Trust me, im fairly good with loops, this song is pretty much impossible to perfectly loop.

K. Thats good enough. But you already posted 2 topic about it... that I saw.

Only one topic. About me actually seeing it.

It's not just you; everyone does this.  Why make "loops" that don't loop.  Blockland automatically repeats the song.  Only call it a loop if it repeats without hiccup.

sampapa, do you like "Cave Story" due to your avatar...