do you like this?

yes
4 (33.3%)
of course
2 (16.7%)
no :)
6 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Fruity Graphics - Your dreams come true  (Read 955 times)

Amazing, new, revolutionary, extraordinary, supernatural, outstanding... PHENOMENON
Hello everyone, today, April 1st 2014 is a revolutionary day for Blockland users. All you have to do is download this .zip file I have compiled, for you all today, stick it in your screenshots folder and then run Blockland, and play.

What does it do?

This file (screenshot_addon_script_graph ics_yes.zip) allows any user to get terrain to work again, what I've done, is, modified the prefs.cs file to allow the user to generate one single plate (10000x10000) that has an intense normal map texture applied to the surface, sadly only 4 maps are supported so far:

1. Slopes
2. Bedroom
3. Tutorial
4. Kitchen

This file is completely safe and only available for testing until April 1, 2014 11:59 PM EST.

After that, the project will most likely be recycled onto my computer, and then I'll rip out the guts of my hard drive and burn them in an eternal fire.

Real-Life-Photos:

Slopes

AS YOU CAN SEE THIS IS EXTREMELY REALISTIC.

DOWNLOAD HERE

happy april fools :)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 04:36:52 PM by Cookiez664 »

If only you didn't totally fail those images.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 04:37:22 PM by TB2 »

fix the images or I'm assuming April Fools

Images work for me.

It's obviously a joke. Not to mention the header, the happy april fools at the bottom, and the outrageously, stupid file name, and all the other things.

gj having the URL have "april fools" in it

you suck at this don't you