Author Topic: Lieutenant Sharp, RainbowDashie and ẞiller  (Read 6182 times)

triple post lol. dude are you mentally handicapped or just 10?

All Of the Above is wrong, we are to "Control the server" Also Biller is new. What the hell is wrong with Rainbow Anyway?
You say that it's "wrong", but you don't have any proof that it's wrong.
Biller isn't "new", he just got the admin password from RainbowDashie, and you're not even going to reprimand them? No wonder nobody likes your server. You allow bad administrators to run rampant.

And if the first 3 links are mostly about Emmet, why wouldn't you add him in?
Because what he did is nothing compared to Biller, RainbowDashie, and you.

Why the hell are you putting our names in anyway? Are you attempting to tell everyone to stalk about us?
You're an idiot. Have you never entered the drama board prior to this?

You say that it's "wrong", but you don't have any proof that it's wrong.
Biller isn't "new", he just got the admin password from RainbowDashie, and you're not even going to reprimand them? No wonder nobody likes your server. You allow bad administrators to run rampant.
Because what he did is nothing compared to Biller, RainbowDashie, and you.
You're an idiot. Have you never entered the drama board prior to this?

No Worries, I got a Topic about it http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=255453.0 Besides, The Forums is making me go on a crazy rampage to De Admin The Abusers.

No Worries, I got a Topic about it http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=255453.0 Besides, The Forums is making me go on a crazy rampage to De Admin The Abusers.
You don't make more than one topic about a subject. Do you have some kind of mental disability? I'm not trying to be hurtful, I'm serious. If you have autism or something, let me know.

You don't make more than one topic about a subject. Do you have some kind of mental disability? I'm not trying to be hurtful, I'm serious. If you have autism or something, let me know.

Not at all

Not at all
So then you're either lying about your age, you're lying about your disability, or you live inside a cave in some third-world country.
I have autism and I'm not as much of a disaster as you are. I actually know how to design admin applications, I know not to make more than one topic about something, I know not to abuse BBCode for terrible reasons, and I actually know how to speak English.

So then you're either lying about your age, you're lying about your disability, or you live inside a cave in some third-world country.
Most likely all three.

Why would I let you know?

Him making multiple threads =/= autism

It means he doesn't know how to use a forum.

Him making multiple threads =/= autism

It means he doesn't know how to use a forum.
It's not that he's making multiple threads, it's that he's behaving like somebody who has a mental disability.

Lieutenant Sharp has some very poor choices in administrators.

Although RainbowDashie was obviously a poor choice of an admin, Biller was even worse. He started running people over with a jeep he summoned, taking players on joyrides as well. I stole it from him in an attempt to make it unusable, but then he kicked me for it.

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab244/PeejsterM/drama%20woo/Blockland_00282_zpsd826369d.jpg
In this image, i didnt run over noone, so quit lieing liar, go see for your self what im doing, it ust shows me stuck with the jeep, PJ just started to take random pics of me and saying i ran people over and killed them. Oh and [PJ] when with the hooks and used it as a ladder to go on the borders of the big cube bricks and stole all of the weapons that were there, then he got the gernades and started to blow everything, everyone wanted me to kick or ban him.

In this image, i didnt run over noone, so quit lieing liar, go see for your self what im doing, it ust shows me stuck with the jeep, PJ just started to take random pics of me and saying i ran people over and killed them.
I have several people who will testify that this did happen. You call me a liar, but you're the one who's really lying.

Oh and [PJ] when with the hooks and used it as a ladder to go on the borders of the big cube bricks and stole all of the weapons that were there, then he got the gernades and started to blow everything, everyone wanted me to kick or ban him.
This did happen, but I was doing it to make a point. Those weapons shouldn't be someplace admins could reach them.

Above is Biller, I just DeAdmined him at http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y529/SharpBlockland/Blockland_00013_zpsb1dc7cec.png He Hopes to become admin again, do you really think he can have one more chance? I mean cmon, he just got admin today and got De admined 2 hours later. The Same for Emmet and RainbowDashie are De- Admined, Keep it this way or not?

Hasn't Emmet been basically becoming a poser every since he kept fail trolling?

Above is Biller, I just DeAdmined him at http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y529/SharpBlockland/Blockland_00013_zpsb1dc7cec.png He Hopes to become admin again, do you really think he can have one more chance? I mean cmon, he just got admin today and got De admined 2 hours later. The Same for Emmet and RainbowDashie are De- Admined, Keep it this way or not?
He should have not had admin status in the first place.

Also, none of those people need administrator status. If somebody can prove me wrong about emmet. maybe he could keep his, but RainbowDashie and Biller don't need  to be admin on any server.