Author Topic: Kozak: Chat-spamming on Buttman's Endless Zombies server  (Read 3191 times)

Username: Kozak
BL_ID: 16737
IP address: 71.28.111.7

I was about to join Buttman!'s Endless Zombies server (I am a super-admin there). Before playing, I wanted to go to the HammerHost control panel of the server to see if everything was OK. And this is what I found:






Needless to say, I have perma-banned Kozak. I got the IP address by looking at the remote console output.

This guy has been a repeat problem user.

/support


This guy is a known idiot.

/fullsupport

ugh i hate this guy

/support

Another day, another spammer

/support

Will make sure to ban him from my server.

This guy looks preeeety stupid.

/support

I already had a drama on him within the first two pages :/
he's still a dipstuff.

I already had a drama on him within the first two pages :/
he's still a dipstuff.
Well in the picture hes obviously asking for drama,so its no effect to him.

Lol I thought there already was a drama about me as I just registered since my name is very similar to hes, Plz don't think I'm an alt of his.

Lol I thought there already was a drama about me as I just registered since my name is very similar to hes, Plz don't think I'm an alt of his.
I think the best option here was not to post as now a bunch of people think you are an alt

I think the best option here was not to post as now a bunch of people think you are an alt
Not really my problem tbh if they think that.

Not really my problem tbh if they think that.
Yes it is.


Who thinks so though?
Not many people will really think hes an alt but if someone does think its an alt it's pretty much Xakoz's fault.
If he didn't say anything in the topic people wouldn't raise suspicion.