YorkTown95's CRP

Author Topic: YorkTown95's CRP  (Read 40600 times)

YorkTown95's CRP (City Role Play)
...And we're back (again).

Hello everyone, Jasa and I are officially proud to announce that we're opening up this Friday on April 11th, 2014 at 7pm CST (8pm EST) as we promised to open on Spring 2014. For those if you that are interested in joining with us on Friday, we'd love for your interest in coming to support the server opening, Jasa will be providing more detail of the CRP functions itself later, but I will just post the basic details on here.

In addition, the Administration Team (Nobot is in charge of this) will be offering a bonus on this behalf, the first five people that connect into the server on the opening, will receive $250 and will be added into their bank account, first come served.

For right now, I will be adding more details later into the OP whenever I get some free time on my part.

EDIT: We've moved the opening date on April 18th, 2014, at 4pm CST (5pm EST)
I'm sorry to inform all of you that the CRP will in fact not be opening tomorrow. Me and York figured that for the good of the server we will postpone the opening until Friday, April 18th, at 4 PM.
This is to ensure the quality of the server at opening. There are some features to the CRP client that I would like to add but can't get it done in time for the opening tomorrow. We also need more time to work on the city as we do not have enough builders actively working on it.

Links:
List of the Staff Team
Steam Staff Group
Server Rules / Policies **
Download to the CRP Client Here!
Download to the FONTS (For CRP Client) (extract it to base/client/ui/cache)

Screenshots:

Looking for more screenshots, post them here on the thread so that I can add them into the OP, I'm currently looking for images that contains shaders in it.

Server Status:

The server is hosted in Dallas, Texas.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 10:49:57 AM by YorkTown95 »

Reserved for updates.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 07:33:22 PM by Plexious »

apparently the GUI is lovey as forget

can't wait to be addicted to this once again

will there be global stats like last time?

back again, nice to see it

will there be global stats like last time?
Yeah, why wouldn't there be?

Yeah, why wouldn't there be?
just making sure you didn't dump that feature for some reason. same amount of statistics or more?

just making sure you didn't dump that feature for some reason. same amount of statistics or more?
There will be at least global stat per job, some jobs didn't have a global positioning last server.
Aside from global stats, there will be more stats in general.

You don't have to give me any special thanks. It's just a server status image.

rofl

500 dollars for the first 8 people?

Oh boy.

500 dollars for the first 8 people?

Oh boy.

man the alts

yo holla at ya boy with that half a grand

It would be great to see some pics to see if this is actually worth our time, but being that I played on the last CRP, AND Jasa is involved in the project, I'm sure it'll all look great :)

Also, will you be posting the TIME that the server goes up, or are we just gonna guess when that is

you're so pathetic. why would they give you credit for it in the first place?