Avatar Mosaic [New easy way to find your avatar!]

Author Topic: Avatar Mosaic [New easy way to find your avatar!]  (Read 12610 times)

So the other day I was bored and decided that I wanted to make a mosaic out of the forum's avatars forming an image taken by mr. lol

(click image to view large)

Everyone's avatar is supposed to be in there, except I am unsure as I do not want to go over the whole image and check. In theory they should all be there.

If you want to find yourself, click here and follow the instructions.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 05:53:15 AM by General »

Where am I  :cookieMonster:

---

After looking closely, I saw you used some avatars more than once

Oh, and how'd you do this? How long did it take?

I've found Rotondo's and Bones4's avatars, but not mine yet

why are there so many creeper avatars in that
also am I in there?

why are there so many creeper avatars in that
also am I in there?

The far bottom right seems to have a lot of Off Topic regulars, I'd suggest trying there first

Some avatars repeat either because more than one account use the same avatar (such as glass' 10 accounts) or because they needed to be repeated to fill the full 10000 spaces on the image. In total there are 8582 avatar images on the forums.

Also it didn't require much effort to produce it on my side; I wrote a quick program to download all the forum avatars and then used AndreaMosaic to produce the mosaic.

found myself but i lost it lol

am I in it

also am I in there?

Everyone should be, except I'm not sure as I didn't go over the image to check if everyone's there.

Hmmm I cant find mine.. Is it using the current avatars or ones from a few years ago?

Hmmm I cant find mine.. Is it using the current avatars or ones from a few years ago?

Also you're in there, I saw you except I don't remember where lol.

Also you're in there, I saw you except I don't remember where lol.
god dammit why do you do this to me.

How many avatars are there? what's the dimension?
~1000x500 is my guess

god dammit why do you do this to me.

How many avatars are there? what's the dimension?
~1000x500 is my guess

Not sure of the dimensions, but in the image there are supposed to be 10000 avatars, 1442 of which are repeats.

Damn, mine is hard to find.
Is everybody in there?

lovely <3

(found myself btw)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 11:38:43 AM by MrLoL² »