Author Topic: Betel's up to it again...  (Read 25864 times)

I have deactivated the following keys:

... What how did he...

... What how did he...
He's Badspot. Not sure what else you're asking here.

He's Badspot. Not sure what else you're asking here.

No, i mean how did betel get my key...

... What how did he...
The 2000-2999 IDs are sold on a third party website. It's some site that bought a thousand keys (presumably for a discounted price) and now sells them at retail price. You can still buy them and get a brand new, 2k ID, but most of the people who do that are friends who act like hot stuff because they have a lower ID and it makes it look like they're a veteran player. I'm sure you don't want to do that.

Huh, nevermind, I thought you were talking about how the key was really old. You might want to like, email Badspot or something if your key got deactivated by accident...

The 2000-2999 IDs are sold on a third party website. It's some site that bought a thousand keys (presumably for a discounted price) and now sells them at retail price. You can still buy them and get a brand new, 2k ID, but most of the people who do that are friends who act like hot stuff because they have a lower ID and it makes it look like they're a veteran player. I'm sure you don't want to do that.
Huh, nevermind, I thought you were talking about how the key was really old. You might want to like, email Badspot or something if your key got deactivated by accident...

I wont bother, too much work for an ID. I'l just use my more recent forum account key.

if either of em bought it for you, i unno

Maxx please, do I have to get the picture again... scratch that I think everyone has seen enough of it.
Oh the irony. I'd be a scrooge if I gained a nickel every time someone pointed out your stupidity.  Don't make the same mistake twice chump.
do you think your stupid loving picture of my avatar with a richard by it is really offending me?
oh my god lol
also there was no irony intended
so sorry friend

do you think your stupid loving picture of my avatar with a richard by it is really offending me?
I'm not really a part of this argument, but it sure looks like it's offending you.

oh my god lol
also there was no irony intended
so sorry friend
Looks like it grabs your attention enough to pull you in to start stuff and try to look tough, though that usually doesn't take much, so maybe not.

too long and didnt read
this is really dismissive and it also proves how much of a stubborn, arrogant handicap you are.

why would be make an alt of the same name. like why would a hated user who is likely to be banned on sight, WANT everyone to know who he is when he returns.

stupids. stupids everywhere

Well, this means;

You will pay another $20 to activate your alt and talk stuff again, and seriously, why would you pay $500 on alt keys? Guess they just want Badspot a millonario! (millionare in spanish)