Author Topic: Betel's up to it again...  (Read 25917 times)

I don't think that Ravencroft is the type of person that DoSes servers. He never seemed to me to be that idiotic.
Raven thinks holding f5 down with a rock is how you would even approach DDoSing.
rav wouldn't dos a server lol

Are you guys being sarcastic?  Ravencroft is a member of this clan
The guy is exactly the type that would throw a fit and DDoS servers in retaliation to him/his buddies getting revoked.

The guy is exactly the type that would throw a fit and DDoS servers in retaliation to him/his buddies getting revoked.
I don't think a member in that group knows how to DDoS. Nigerian cunts are a joke group.

I don't think a member in that group knows how to DDoS. Nigerian cunts are a joke group.
I should have been more clear.  My point is he is exactly the type that would make it happen, not meaning he's smart enough to know how to conduct one personally.  People DDoS for a few bucks.  This aspect of his character seems really obvious to me.  So you weren't being sarcastic then?

This is why I wanted a chat mute button.
This is why I have a chat mute button.

Right after their first round of deactivations, there were 3 ddos attempts on my Blockland server.  That earns them another round. 
God damn Betelgeux.

Right after their first round of deactivations, there were 3 ddos attempts on my Blockland server.  That earns them another round. 
Haha what a bunch of losers

10 bucks they'll come back (again)

pretty much anyone is capable of causing a small DoS attack. you seriously download a program, and type in a website and hit go. It is that simple, anyone can really do it. I have no doubts that raven and betel did it, they both seem the viva la revolution type.

why is he such a moron

so what exactly are you saying brother? that anybody in the nigerian cunts is the type to ddos servers in retaliation?
cus brother, i think you must be smoking something right now, because the nigerian cunts are no different than any other joke group
i'm not exactly fully defending them, but you get my point

so what exactly are you saying brother? that anybody in the nigerian cunts is the type to ddos servers in retaliation?
cus brother, i think you must be smoking something right now, because the nigerian cunts are no different than any other joke group
i'm not exactly fully defending them, but you get my point
He's saying everyone is capable of ddosing as a revenge attempt and the fact they're in a joke clan full of scrubs isn't helping either.

Right after their first round of deactivations, there were 3 ddos attempts on my Blockland server.  That earns them another round.  
O_O

Am I the only person who thinks the Nigerian cunts are cancer

nope

well hey now
i didn't ask to join

well hey now
i didn't ask to join
I asked before it came some stupid fad.