Author Topic: Betel's up to it again...  (Read 25585 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
Right after their first round of deactivations, there were 3 ddos attempts on my Blockland server.  That earns them another round.  

Right after their first round of deactivations, there were 3 ddos attempts on my Blockland server.  That earns them another round.  
wow

Betel's completely incapable of doing such a thing. Is that why you revoked him?

My goodness Betelgeuse...

Betel's completely incapable of doing such a thing. Is that why you revoked him?
isn't it very easy to DDoS things

Badspot

• Administrator
Ignore ravencroft, he was just on his way out (again).

I find it funny how Betel's complaining about getting revoked after all the trolling he's done. Seriously, what did he even expect?
or it's yet another stupid ploy

I don't think that Ravencroft is the type of person that DoSes servers. He never seemed to me to be that idiotic.

Ignore ravencroft, he was just on his way out (again).
Actually Badspot... I don't think Ravencroft and Betel can actually pull that off. They don't have those kinds of resources or the social contact power to execute that.

So this explains me having a load of server TimeOuts

So this explains me having a load of server TimeOuts
I'm really feeling strong on my belief that Raven/Betel cannot do such a thing. They don't have those kinds of resources.

Raven thinks holding f5 down with a rock is how you would even approach DDoSing.

rav wouldn't dos a server lol