Random applications acting erratically?

Author Topic: Random applications acting erratically?  (Read 766 times)

Whenever I put my mouse over any of the "Add BBC tags:" buttons in the topic editor, Chrome just shuts off. No error message or anything. Anyone else having similar issues?

EDIT: Now I've found that it's something with my computer that's wrong.
If it helps, I am currently running the latest version of Manjaro Linux with 13 wm.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 05:46:31 PM by blueblur121 »

Not happening here. Try disabling your extensions.

Go into settings and enable "Automatically send usage statistics and crash reports to Google."

After that, replicate the crash and go to chrome://crashes/ and tell me if there are any crash logs there.

don't use chrome
use ie instead, i heard that's great

don't use chrome
Super helpful.

Go into settings and enable "Automatically send usage statistics and crash reports to Google."

After that, replicate the crash and go to chrome://crashes/ and tell me if there are any crash logs there.
There was nothing there. Strange.

Also I found out that pasting from the clipboard also crashes me. I tried to paste the "no recent errors" message into a quote.

did you try turning your pc off and on again???????

did you try turning your pc off and on again???????
forget, I didn't think of that. Lol.

EDIT: Ok, that didn't work either. And also Firefox won't load text, so I just see a whole bunch of gray where I would usually see the bookmarks, options, etc.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 05:35:25 PM by blueblur121 »

Okay, now that seems like something else entirely is wrong. Are programs other than web browsers screwing up at all?

Okay, now that seems like something else entirely is wrong. Are programs other than web browsers screwing up at all?
Doesn't seem like it... I'll keep looking though.

Buggy applications list:
Chrome
Firefox

Confirmed no problems:
Terminator terminal emulator
Thunar file manager
Steam
Galculator

nightly
chromium
aurora
chrome canary