Author Topic: Lost email  (Read 2645 times)

I'll start this post off with it's been years , I mean years since I've touched blockland , Been really busy since it's been on steam and finally decided hey maybe i should hook mine back up with steam.. however my key information is gone , So i tried re-accesing the email to find my key and Windows assumed my account was being hacked so they asked me to verify it through a old recovery method which ties into my dads phone , and it's his old number and there's no other recovery options available is there any other way to Verify your identity for a old key?

I can remember just about everything , how it was purchased , ID , several names that It was listed by and etc.

Do you still have the key on an old computer?

Nope , I've had a laptop but I deleted all my files and wiped it clean when I gave it to my brother , I've had the key on here since but it's gone now?

If you can't reactivate your email, and don't have the key on an old computer, you'll have to buy a new one.

If you can't reactivate your email, and don't have the key on an old computer, you'll have to buy a new one.
Definitely not buying a new one , I'm waiting till I receive some help from Badspot or something ..

Definitely not buying a new one , I'm waiting till I receive some help from Badspot or something ..
He won't help you.

You can't get help unless you have the email.

It's not really badspot's/blockland's fault if you own a key that stores valuable information and you lost it, you wanna keep it extra safe.

I know the email it was sent to and valuable account holder information , But eitherway I've got the key actually it was stored in a folder but here's my problem I don't know it know it , How do i activate this on steam?

I know the email it was sent to and valuable account holder information , But eitherway I've got the key actually it was stored in a folder but here's my problem I don't know it know it , How do i activate this on steam?
Do you have the key code? like AAAAA-AAAA-AAAA-AAAA or something along those lines, if you have go to this link
https://blockland.us/steam-redeem.php

Do you have the key code? like AAAAA-AAAA-AAAA-AAAA or something along those lines, if you have go to this link
https://blockland.us/steam-redeem.php

If he had that then he wouldn't be posting here...

Do you mean you have a key.dat file?

Do you mean you have a key.dat file?
Yes exactly , I have my key.dat file.

Yes exactly , I have my key.dat file.
If you just place it in the blockland folder, does it work?

Alternatively, do you have access to the computer it comes from?

If he had that then he wouldn't be posting here...
what other key do you get? he said he wasnt on steam