Author Topic: Had the best day at the range today.  (Read 3594 times)

I've been doing archery for like a few months now but today was probably the best day I've had.
It started out on the 30 yard standard target. I spent about 20 minutes shooting it until I noticed the target next to it had a 1/4 sheet on it (a 1/4 of a full sized one) so I started shooting it.
Really proud of my grouping today, spent the next three hours on that target.

^the target from where I was shooting from

^my average grouping over the three hours

Nice shots! The bow you bought in the other topic looks awesome too! Hope you had fun with that :)

really had a good day today! actually loved shooting today

You need to try shooting flaming arrows now.  I was with my dad when he was doing that.

You need to try shooting flaming arrows now.  I was with my dad when he was doing that.
That would be so sick.

add gunpower for an explosive finish :D

real men use javelins and pierce the enemy's armor better

use your bow at a gun range

I love archery! Compound, Recurved? What type did you use? And Im sure you did well, but why do I have a feeling you stuck the arrows in at point blank towards the end lol? Just kidding- Nice job!

real men use javelins and pierce the enemy's armor better
realer men fire their fists from 100 feet with 10 mph wind and hit moving targets over lava

and the REALEST MEN PLAY WII SPORTS RESORT ARCHERY AND FEEL BAD

anyway those are some neato beano shots i'm probably not great at archery since i've never tried

I love archery! Compound, Recurved? What type did you use? And Im sure you did well, but why do I have a feeling you stuck the arrows in at point blank towards the end lol? Just kidding- Nice job!
Lol I'm not a scrub... if I was going to fake it I would at least put them all in the centre.

For those who missed the last thread, here's some images to sum up what it was about.

realer men fire their fists from 100 feet with 10 mph wind and hit moving targets over lava

this sparks some controversy
are the feats of robots the feats of man?!
aka can a realer man be as such if his creation can do such a feat?!
if furdle was a robot that would be cool