Score²'s Police Chase

Author Topic: Score²'s Police Chase  (Read 2571 times)

IGN: Setro
BL_ID: 43991
Why do you want to become admin?: I would love to keep the server in order, and make it a fun and happy place for everyone.
What would you do to help out?: I know all about bot events and can fix them if needed. I can also improve them. I will also warn users before kicking, then banning them for breaking a rule. No rules seem to be written yet, so I will just stick to the obvious.
Recommendations: Since RTB was shut down, I can't really ask anyone anymore if they recommend me or not. However, I am an admin on SphericalCube's Air VS Ground TDM. I have a lot of experience, from being admin on other servers and being an admin on my own server.

IGN: Setro
BL_ID: 43991
Why do you want to become admin?: I would love to keep the server in order, and make it a fun and happy place for everyone.
What would you do to help out?: I know all about bot events and can fix them if needed. I can also improve them. I will also warn users before kicking, then banning them for breaking a rule. No rules seem to be written yet, so I will just stick to the obvious.
Recommendations: Since RTB was shut down, I can't really ask anyone anymore if they recommend me or not. However, I am an admin on SphericalCube's Air VS Ground TDM. I have a lot of experience, from being admin on other servers and being an admin on my own server.
Why do I recommend everyone?I'd recommend you.

I was there for a short time, and while I was playing the bricks got cleared and reloaded at least 3 times. There was some spamming, and it was very, very buggy. I would recommend testing this out and touching it up before hosting.

It's just duplicated spam, don't use it op.
This isn't much better, to be honest.

Sweet, I'll join later

Random off topic question
Do you still want to have a billboard on my server for this?

This, and the lag was unbearable

that was caused by duplicated spam bricks far from the map

custardo was behind it, and hes been deadmined

The server is up now!

and so it begins
my reign of terror

score if you get a better hosting service or at least fix the latency issues I'll build you a 50x better map and a legit admin room, just for the love of satan make it less of a slideshow

I remember hosting something like this years ago.

IGN: Outpact
BL_ID: 26043
Why do you want to become admin?: I am a great sort of admin when it comes to handling most servers, I have at least more than 3-4 years of experience as as administrating and sometimes moderating. I am a great role-model, I show kindness and respect among the players and help them follow correctly to the server rules, etc.
What would you do to help out?: I can really help by anything, Mostly Eventing and Building, but anything I can do really. (Especially when it comes to VCE.)
Recommendations: DeathTheKid, bonezkiller, Dingrobin, [VeKuM]
(I have more if you wish to have.)

Me and miniman recommend you.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 06:09:28 PM by Outpact »

IGN: Outpact
BL_ID: 26043
Why do you want to become admin?: I am a great sort of admin when it comes to handling most servers, I have at least more than 3-4 years of experience as as administrating and sometimes moderating. I am a great role-model, I show kindness and respect among the players and help them follow correctly to the server rules, etc.
What would you do to help out?: I can really help by anything, Mostly Eventing and Building, but anything I can do really. (Especially when it comes to VCE.)
Recommendations: DeathTheKid, bonezkiller, Dingrobin, [VeKuM] (I have more if you wish to have.)

Me and miniman recommend you.