Do anyone of you like any of these songs?

Author Topic: Do anyone of you like any of these songs?  (Read 1613 times)

I've been told I have a bad taste in music, not sure if it's because I only listen to 80's/oldies songs.

Are you serious? If not, lol. If so, your music taste is kinda stuff. Styx, Guns and Roses, Aerosmith, Boston, Kansas... that is all that is wrong with the 80s.

Never heard of any of those im a electroniccigarette

Never heard of any of those im a electroniccigarette
Yeah at least you admit to it, EDM is just the loving cancer of the music industry imo

you literally picked the embodiment of the late 70's early to mid 80s

Yeah at least you admit to it, country is just the loving cancer of the music industry imo
fix'd

if you exclusively listen to music only from one decade then you already have bad taste

EDM is just the loving cancer of the music industry imo
yeah I bet you're the kind of guy who only listens to "real" bands like Queen, AC/DC or whatever

leave people alone, they'll like what they like

CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SOONNN

THERE'LL BE PEACE WHEN YOU ARE DONE

but most of those no not really, even though i do like the classics.

Are you serious? If not, lol. If so, your music taste is kinda stuff. Styx, Guns and Roses, Aerosmith, Boston, Kansas... that is all that is wrong with the 80s.

Opinions. Hotel California is one of my favorite songs. I see nothing wrong with your list. However, you listen to a lot of the "well known" 80's hits. I think that's why you're getting the BS you're getting. Or people just don't like 80's music. Like I said, opinions.

CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SOONNN

THERE'LL BE PEACE WHEN YOU ARE DONE
LAY YOUR WEARY HEAD TO REST

DON'T YOU CRY NO MORE
DUNDUDNDUDNUUUN
and yes, i like some of the songs on that list

if you exclusively listen to music only from one decade then you already have bad taste

imo all the newer music is garbage.

Opinions, opinions everywhere.