Return To Blockland support (IRC Chat)

Author Topic: Return To Blockland support (IRC Chat)  (Read 63816 times)

For the time being the service is down.

The last ddos attack was at 14630mbps. That is 4g more than I can support, my upstream provider has null routed me.
Although I would like to provide this service to the community, I am no company, I make no money out of this and the costs of maxing out my connection are far too high.

I cannot compete with someone that remains hidden as a coward, and uses stolen resources to flood me.

so thats why it kept saying Connecting... ?

Although I would like to provide this service to the community, I am no company, I make no money out of this and the costs of maxing out my connection are far too high.

What if we donated? I mean you didn't have to do this in the first place we should repay you.

What exactally does a Ddos attack do? And how do people do it and get away with it?

But in that case, I can bet you it was Spencer.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 06:32:55 AM by Ducky duck »

What exactally does a Ddos attack do? And how do people do it and get away with it?

But in that case, I can bet you it was Spencer.
a DDOS basically lags something to the point where it's rendered useless.
spencer doesn't DDOS iirc
hammereditor and pacnet have a history of DDOSing, and hammer has a history of DDOSing RTB specifically.
still, whoever's doing this has to be the most butthurt idiot in existence
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 01:16:12 PM by xSetrox »

Unfortunately I believe the perpetrator to be Ephi.
I messaged Ephi on snapchat with a picture of DAProgs's revival of rtb with the caption "IT'S ALIVE".
Ephi replied with a blank image and the caption "Not for long". Less than 24 hours later this occurs. If I had any inclination of the events that would follow that snapchat I would have screen-shotted his response for proof. Sadly the only proof I can give is this statement.
While Ephi is certainly capable of performing such an action, even the possibility of him being the one who is doing this is disappointing.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 06:05:18 PM by Emo Freak »

Unfortunately I believe the perpetrator to be our beloved Ephi who forsook his beautiful abs because he was tired of dealing with working out.
I messaged our beloved on snapchat with a picture of DAProgs's revival of rtb with the caption "IT'S ALIVE".
Ephi replied with a blank image and the caption "Not for long". Less than 24 hours later this occurs. If I had any inclination of the events that would follow that snapchat I would have screen-shotted his response for proof. Sadly the only proof I can give is this statement.
While Ephi is certainly capable of performing such an action, even the possibility of him being the one who is doing this is disappointing.

Damn common Ephi :/

Damn common Ephi :/
I'm pretty sure that was a joke post. Don't believe everything you hear.

It seemed legit though. I guess it could be he doesn't have image proof but idk.

Of all the things I've said on this forum, that was the furthest thing from a joke i've ever posted. I am serious about what I said.

a DDOS basically lags something to the point where it's rendered useless.
spencer doesn't DDOS iirc
hammereditor and pacnet have a history of DDOSing, and hammer has a history of DDOSing RTB specifically.
still, whoever's doing this has to be the most butthurt idiot in existence

HammerEditor has his own hosting service, it gets Ddos sometimes.
He hates it.

Hypocrite I see.

Being smartass

You don't hear text do you?

If ephi seriously is dosing this then that's just sad.

I place my bets on Pancet. He was spamming rtb like hell the firt two days it was up. Not sure If he's banned though.