Author Topic: Return To Blockland support (IRC Chat)  (Read 63789 times)

Try Shift+Enter

It sets to a default, Shift+Tab. By setting your own key-bind, it saves a file in config/client/rtb/prefs.cs. To change it without opening it, press Ctrl+F (Cmd+F on Mac), and type in $RTB::Options::OV::OverlayKeybind. Change the "..." in "keyboard\..."; to a simple key-bind (one key, such as A, S, D, F...). Open the overlay with the new key-bind, go to Options/Settings or whatever, and set your new preferred key-bind, (such as Ctrl+Backslash or whatever).
Allways Remember For This One

bring this back please

bring this back please

We gotta donate becasuse this VV

For the time being the service is down.

The last ddos attack was at 14630mbps. That is 4g more than I can support, my upstream provider has null routed me.
Although I would like to provide this service to the community, I am no company, I make no money out of this and the costs of maxing out my connection are far too high.

I cannot compete with someone that remains hidden as a coward, and uses stolen resources to flood me.

is handsome with blonde hair.
holy stuff
he knows my name and I have blonde hair

I've been waiting for this shiz, although i never played blockland in 2011. or 2014. xD

I've been waiting for this shiz, although i never played blockland in 2011. or 2014. xD
what

um, how do i open it
If you have it installed correctly, once you open Blockland, press Shift + Tab.

Umh... i cannot log in

Umh... i cannot log in
its been down for about a month or two

Can someone bring this back, I hope it's not a bad bump...

Bring it back please? I am getting a dedicated server from NFOServers in a few days, so if hosting is a problem, i can run this on the side

Note: The server will have
One full, dedicated HT CPU core (Nehalem or better)
1024 MB of RAM
100 GB of RAID-protected storage
1500 GB of InterNAP bandwidth transfer

Obviously, when i decide that this service is significantly slowing down my server, then i will pull the cord, but i hardly think it will
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 01:40:07 PM by Dannu »

-snip-

I haven't heard from DaProgs in a long time, I haven't even seen him on his server. He may be busy with work at the moment but I'll push him to bring this back when I see him again.

I remember the keys to open RTB being Shift-Tab. Have the keys to open the interface changed?