Author Topic: Return To Blockland support (IRC Chat)  (Read 63779 times)

YAY?! :cookieMonster:

Is this legit or what?
since i was looking around in Suggestion and requests i found a comment that i found the url so i decided to share it

HOW IS YOUR SECERET GONNA WORK NOW DAPROGS?!?!?!?

Hi, I downloaded the RTB and put it in my blockland add-ons folder. But it doesen't work! I haven't taken out the old RTB from my add-ons folder though because otherwise it completley disapears. If you can tell me the problem that would be great. Also, the same thing happens when I try to upgrade my slayer, iI haven't taken the old slayer out of my add-ons folder and I have put the new one in... D:!

Take the old one out and don't rename the new one.

All we need now is real not test add-ons

All we need now is real not test add-ons

Are you kidding me right now.

Love your patch to the RTBConnect system, DAProgs, thank you so much. I love it so much I decided to help it gain popularity by advertising it on my servers. :)

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=269567.0#post_RTB
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 09:10:47 PM by Clear Glass »

I haven't been able to connect at all.
Still doesn't work for me.

If it gets stuck on "Loading roaster" Then i just disconnect and reconnect with the plug button.

Great. Now I am seeing a Competition between the two new "RTB Mods" on the front page.

Great. Now I am seeing a Competition between the two new "RTB Mods" on the front page.

To be fair tho, this one is probably the best one in terms of keeping it as close to the real thing as possible. The other G-RTB one is just a mess.

Of course it would be great if it would connect, kind of weird.

If it gets stuck on "Loading roaster" Then i just disconnect and reconnect with the plug button.
I get a failed to connect message less than a second after I try to connect.

Daprogs.com is down, that's probably why.