Author Topic: Make certain add-ons work offline? and invalid unpack update error??  (Read 632 times)

Okay so I do a lot of work offline but I have noticed some things that only work online which are things I really need offline. Is there a way to make add-ons work the same offline as they would online?

Here are some of the things I have noticed.
My turrets act like bots and face you when damaged. I cannot use the Heavy Machine Gun or M119 Howitzer offline.
Gamemode_Slayer does not work at all. (I need this for endless zombies which also doesn't work).
I'm not sure if this is anything to do with being offline or it is just my laptop but my saves are sometimes nerfed and all or most events are lost.

I am also having an issue with an error when joining servers such as /Ty's City RP which either crashes Blockland or gives me an error saying something similar to Invalid unpack::update.

I would give my log file out but I don't have much internet left for the month (;-;) and I do not want to play online in case I go over my usage limits.

thanks guys.

Here are some of the things I have noticed.
My turrets act like bots and face you when damaged. Disable the zombie mod.

I cannot use the Heavy Machine Gun or M119 Howitzer offline. More detail please.

Gamemode_Slayer does not work at all. (I need this for endless zombies which also doesn't work). Slayer works fine offline, just tested it. Are you certain nothing else is breaking it?

I'm not sure if this is anything to do with being offline or it is just my laptop but my saves are sometimes nerfed and all or most events are lost. This should never happen. The only thing that explains it is that you have a seperate add-ons list for when you're hosting and when you're doing singleplayer, and I don't even understand how that's possible.

I am also having an issue with an error when joining servers such as /Ty's City RP which either crashes Blockland or gives me an error saying something similar to Invalid unpack::update. Delete cache.db.

I would give my log file out but I don't have much internet left for the month (;-;) and I do not want to play online in case I go over my usage limits.

thanks guys.

Also, this goes in help.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 04:22:55 AM by chrisbot6 »

oke. But I havent moved topics b4. how 2?

if you mean singleplayer, sometimes things just won't work for w/e reason it may be

hosting a LAN server instead might fix that

Tried LAN server. didn't work