Author Topic: [VIDEO] Should I keep making videos?  (Read 1649 times)

When did Badspot say this?
Quote from: Badspot (post too old to directly quote)
Right now the truth is that Blockland makes too much money for me to ignore it.  There are too many people expecting updates and fixes.  I've dabbled in other games but I haven't fully committed because they probably wouldn't sell as many copies as Blockland.  I can already hear the cries of "sell out!", but that's the way it is.  I don't think I have ever compromised my morals to get more sales, so you cannot shame me for success (especially while other people are shaming me for not being successful enough).

Naturally, Blockland is not as engaging for me to work on as it used to be (what were you working on 10 years ago?  Is it still entertaining for you?) - but I would still like to improve it.  I'd like to get the game to a slightly more self sustaining place, where user generated content feeds back into the game with little or no input from me.  I guess I've been saying that for years but it's still true.  I guess that means I have to make workshop go.

OT: Yes, please make more videos.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 10:38:54 PM by the hacker »

I appreciate the positive response! :D

I might have a little something up in the near future.

Yeah man, keep making stuff.

Because YouTube's so stuffty and I don't know how to reply to this guy personally:

When did Badspot say this?
just ignore the stuffty stuff about youtube and keep making your great videos

You were like one of my favorite YouTubers back then.
Yeah, you should totally make videos again. I know it takes a lot of motivation, but I think if you start back up again you could get more subscribers. Especially since there are a lot of new people here that don't really know you and would like your videos.

btw anyone remember this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSH__hiOzbU

btw anyone remember this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSH__hiOzbU
oh man I watched the entire series every day

it was so awesome