No reason banner

Author Topic: No reason banner  (Read 8069 times)

I was not spamming. (I built on a baseplate)
I cannot guess why did he ban me.
I mean "minutes"
I was banned and I can't see the proof anymore.
His name was The Red Spartan or something like that. as well as he is a little nice.

I was not spamming. (I built on a baseplate)

I built on a baseplate

I was not spamming

rainbow undulo house

not spamming

ITT: hypocrites

OT: op is dumb lol

(sorry for double comment)P.S who thinks I am 13- IS 13-.
You certainly don't use the extensive vocabulary or simple English of a 14 year old.

for 10 seconds? are you loving serious?

You certainly don't use the extensive vocabulary or simple English of a 14 year old.
I am brazilian, I DON'T HAVE GOOD ENGLISH.

Listen here.
A rainbow undulo house is spam. It doesn't look good and just makes you look like a loving 10 year old. You don't need to drama about every miniscule bad thing that happens to you in blockland, especially when you deserved it and it was perfectly valid.
Hopefully you'll learn to not post dramas with irrelevant evidence and a trivial reason.

Lets see...

-Admittance to spamming (Yes, your "Rainbow undulo house is spam", most blockland players don't overuse the "rainbow" effect, and the "undulo" effect usually isn't used in house building)
-No evidence
-Story contradicts itself (you spammed and got banned for it, not drama worthy, not only that, you claimed this mystery player banned and didn't give a reason, firstly "MODERATOR BAN:" is a reason, Secondly, spam bans don't need a reason)
-Failed to name the player who banned you (Believe it or not, Names are indeed a big deal in the drama forum)

Yep, looks like a stuffty drama. Sorry kid, but if you want people to side with you, you need to write better dramas, plus it generally isn't a good idea to drama someone for banning you for a legitimate reason (again, spamming), it also isn't a good idea to add things to the drama that would incriminate you, as that happens to be the one thing that causes a lot of dramas to backfire.

Lets see...

-Admittance to spamming (Yes, your "Rainbow undulo house is spam", most blockland players don't overuse the "rainbow" effect, and the "undulo" effect usually isn't used in house building)
-No evidence
-Story contradicts itself (you spammed and got banned for it, not drama worthy, not only that, you claimed this mystery player banned and didn't give a reason, firstly "MODERATOR BAN:" is a reason, Secondly, spam bans don't need a reason)
-Failed to name the player who banned you (Believe it or not, Names are indeed a big deal in the drama forum)

Yep, looks like a stuffty drama. Sorry kid, but if you want people to side with you, you need to write better dramas, plus it generally isn't a good idea to drama someone for banning you for a legitimate reason (again, spamming), it also isn't a good idea to add things to the drama that would incriminate you, as that happens to be the one thing that causes a lot of dramas to backfire.
Every drama I see you post in, you act like you know everything there is to creating a drama topic and most of the time you bump threads. Stop being such an entitled asshat.

Every drama I see you post in, you act like you know everything there is to creating a drama topic and most of the time you bump threads. Stop being such an entitled asshat.

Did I ask for your opinion starfish? NO, I did not. That Post was directed at the OP, NOT YOU. Do me a favor, and stay out of other peoples business. Also, where have you been for the past few years. I stopped bumping threads a LONG time ago. And before you can start coming up with crazy reasons to further your stupid point, from what i've learned, its not a bump if the topic is still on the front page.

Did I ask for your opinion starfish? NO, I did not. That Post was directed at the OP, NOT YOU. Do me a favor, and stay out of other peoples business. Also, where have you been for the past few years. I stopped bumping threads a LONG time ago. And before you can start coming up with crazy reasons to further your stupid point, from what i've learned, its not a bump if the topic is still on the front page.

It's not about asking for an opinion, wow. Stay out of peoples' business? This is a public internet forum, we are allowed to post our opinions freely, we don't need permission from other people. The drama was also, like I said, dead. No reason to post in it.

The topic is done for, so there is literally no reason for you to come and post that comment. It looks as though you did it to assert your superiority over someone.

arthur would have bumped it anyway

It's not about asking for an opinion, wow. Stay out of peoples' business? This is a public internet forum, we are allowed to post our opinions freely, we don't need permission from other people. The drama was also, like I said, dead. No reason to post in it.

You know what, i'm done. I'm not arguing with an starfish.

You know what, i'm done. I'm not arguing with an starfish.
If anything, you're being the starfish. I don't think I'm insulting you here in this thread.

DP

Oh and P.S, the last post made on this topic before mine was on April 22, its April 25th, thats THREE days. A topic needs to be quiet and inactive for a LOT longer in order to be considered dead.