Do you like it?

Yes i do! more pictures please
202 (87.8%)
I like it, but i am not in default :/
15 (6.5%)
No i don't, sorry :/
13 (5.7%)

Total Members Voted: 230

Author Topic: Cohort Team Laboratories [Terrain and nature]  (Read 52625 times)

barricades to protect yourself from enemies :P

what does your old barricade mod have to do with the laboratories map?

what does your old barricade mod have to do with the laboratories map?
What do walls have to do with buildings

What do walls have to do with buildings
I'm sorry but I've never heard the words "barricade" and "subterranean" in the same sentence before. Your comparison makes no sense.

I'm sorry but I've never heard the words "barricade" and "subterranean" in the same sentence before. Your comparison makes no sense.
Cough half life 1

So when will you give out the save?  :cookieMonster:

So when will you give out the save?  :cookieMonster:
Probably not gonna happen

Probably not gonna happen

it will once its done dont worry.
You can visit my server with the map loaded when i host it, its accessible by everyone!
Also, i added a new lobby in living quarters area =)

Add like a vertical tunnel shaft with an airlock access to it for extra dangerous, contagious experiments.
In case of an experiment going wrong, the shaft can be 'ventilated' with fire.

EDIT: Also, please go see this on Sylvanor's server, the pictures absolutely don't do it any justice.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 07:32:31 PM by TheArmyGuy »

EDIT: Also, please go see this on Sylvanor's server, the pictures absolutely don't do it any justice.

Yep.

Just came from there.  It is on par with what has come to be expected from Sylv.  Excruciatingly detailed yet minimalist...a paradox of a build.  It took me 30 minutes to explore the whole thing.

The coolest thing is that it isn't just a bunch of rooms with setplayertransform events to lazily avoid having to connect everything - the whole lab is actually one contiguous structure.  Secret shafts lead to areas several floors apart.  Stairs, keys, and blast doors all serve a purpose to navigating the build instead of just being decoration.  I am very much looking forward to the completion of this build and implementation of an Infection-style minigame.

Also: Sylvanor crafted two individual bricks in Blender which constitute a fully detailed skyscraper.  It looks like 3,000 bricks, but is actually only two.  It's pretty impressive.  They serve perfectly as scenery background without driving up the brick count. 

More like 7500 bricks. Was very neato.