Do you like it?

Yes i do! more pictures please
202 (87.8%)
I like it, but i am not in default :/
15 (6.5%)
No i don't, sorry :/
13 (5.7%)

Total Members Voted: 230

Author Topic: Cohort Team Laboratories [Terrain and nature]  (Read 52599 times)

The non default lab is Halted and now free to use. I won't work on it anymore or not in the next days. The issue with non default labs is the add ons. Having one of the size of this default one will have been ultra laggy. And people will have to download lot of add ons. No really I will work with default stuff more often. I also work faster and I have to find new ways to make stuff. I'm sure Badspot is happy to see what we can do with default stuff, this way we can play with detailed non laggy maps and to different gamemodes (rp, ctf, tdm, zombie, prophunt...).
Free to use? Is there a download link or something?
Anyway this lab looks pretty cool

Free to use? Is there a download link or something?
Anyway this lab looks pretty cool
i believe it's at the cohort website

The non default lab is Halted and now free to use. I won't work on it anymore or not in the next days. The issue with non default labs is the add ons. Having one of the size of this default one will have been ultra laggy. And people will have to download lot of add ons. No really I will work with default stuff more often. I also work faster and I have to find new ways to make stuff. I'm sure Badspot is happy to see what we can do with default stuff, this way we can play with detailed non laggy maps and to different gamemodes (rp, ctf, tdm, zombie, prophunt...).
Do you have a download up for the lab and the custom bricks you used in it? I would reaaally like to use that amazing lab in a project (giving credits obviously) if you don't intend to finish it.

i will put the save in some days, time for me to find it. All the add ons exept the computers can be found on Rtb archives.

We only use zonebricks in order to edit it, if im not wrong there are no other mods other than the private computers.

This is amazing. I don't really have anything else to say other than that.

thanks everyone!
Ok, started working on exterior, forest with train bridge that will lead to Site 2!

There's gonna be an exterior?
This is getting better and better

Did you expect one of sylvanors projects to not end with an awesome build?

Did you expect one of sylvanors projects to not end with an awesome build?
Good point.

Site 1 sewers and storage acces.