Do you like it?

Yes i do! more pictures please
202 (87.8%)
I like it, but i am not in default :/
15 (6.5%)
No i don't, sorry :/
13 (5.7%)

Total Members Voted: 230

Author Topic: Cohort Team Laboratories [Terrain and nature]  (Read 52626 times)

Dammit sylv, update the first picture of the toxic waste storage, :D

I build it alone but thanks ;P

Other than that I really want to see it finished and put to good use.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 11:17:18 AM by WhoStole MahCar »

Your gunna work for lego when you get older arent you.

This is the kinda stuff I had the imagination and the willpower to make but never got it quite right. Still, I did get a nice outcome myself.
I don't think this should need a year to complete. Unless it spans miles long, not a year.

Updated pics with more rooms and the crane in Toxic waste storage area! Credits to Sylvanor, Ladezkik, Whostolemacar, Anti-Block, Kobble

WANTWANTWANT
Thanks for doing it default only, when someone releases a super awesome save and use like 10 brick packs I die a little inside.

How done do you think you are, or are you expanding as you go?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 05:12:52 PM by gr8dayseth »

me likey me likeyyyy

default-built stuff always looks so amazing!!!

I may add a subway transportation system between site 1 and site 2 (basically between living areas and the labs itself)
Let's see...

Train (subway?) underground station and labs/bunker entrance airlock! (still all defaults). Enjoy.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 07:29:21 PM by Sylvanor »

Your non-default lab looks 1000x better.

:c

Your non-default lab looks 1000x better.

:c
yeah but it was like 5 rooms if i recall. this one is massive already

The non default lab is Halted and now free to use. I won't work on it anymore or not in the next days. The issue with non default labs is the add ons. Having one of the size of this default one will have been ultra laggy. And people will have to download lot of add ons. No really I will work with default stuff more often. I also work faster and I have to find new ways to make stuff. I'm sure Badspot is happy to see what we can do with default stuff, this way we can play with detailed non laggy maps and to different gamemodes (rp, ctf, tdm, zombie, prophunt...).

and it's not just looks too- the entire laboratory has evented lights and such, generators, it's really functional. so far it's a blast