Author Topic: Why am banned from USSR primary?  (Read 5198 times)

If his ID is 206 he shouldn't even be on the forums.

If his ID is 206 he shouldn't even be on the forums.

If it is, that would be the most epic.

And the USSR server likes to keep people like Peasant Pie, ous.

I only get banned when n00bs get admin on others server and go trigger happy. I was once banned because I was a "Blockland n00b", doesn't make any sense.

Inaxio you spam text and annoy other users, yes that makes you a spammer of sorts.

Yeah, this cigarette is a spammer. He was chatspamming and brickspamming Badspot's server so I banned him from Barnabas's server when he joined that too.
Ephialtes can vouch for that, also Res was there. Ask him for the story.

Sorry, the ban stays
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 10:14:02 PM by Ronin »

Inaxio you spam text and annoy other users, yes that makes you a spammer of sorts.

Yeah, this cigarette is a spammer. He was chatspamming and brickspamming Badspot's server so I banned him from Barnabas's server when he joined that too.

Sorry, the ban stays
What brickspam.

Lol I am banned from MotE for spawn spamming yet , i have never been in the server !

Lol I am banned from MotE for spawn spamming yet , i have never been in the server !
Impossible.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 10:58:36 AM by Apollo »

No it isn't, simply ban a random ID for no reason.
chaseyqurt, ID: 3060, banned by Barnabas for forever, reason: Spawn spamming.
We don't do random bans...yet.

Sorry, the ban stays
What brickspam.

It was on my first day of the full version , i saw the brick count , went in then , i saw that i was banned .

It was on my first day of the full version , i saw the brick count , went in then , i saw that i was banned .
Not my ban, not my problem. Ask Barnabas.

Sorry, the ban stays
What brickspam.

maybe they don't like you.