Author Topic: Why am banned from USSR primary?  (Read 5196 times)

Am say spammer , but can not rmember

Can you rephrase that so people that speak English can understand..

I think it's:

They said i spammed, but i cant remember.

The ban sez i been spammed the server,

Those big high standard clans consider everyone else a noob.  I'm banned from MotE for "Build theft."  Even though I never even saved the build the accused me of stealing.  Apparently joining a server counts as stealing a build.

He's right.  I can't understand what you are typing.

Actualy , that build was "stolen" from MotE , and they think anyone who had admin probably helped "steal" it.
Just wonderin why the forget i'm banned

How do you help steal a build.
It takes one person with admin or not to save a build, post on gallery or load on their server and claim it.
Can I see a link to where you get this info.
I want to clear my name.

I be banned from Diggy's server for accidentally wanding him. Seriously, I have this odd centering problem. If something happens on one side, same goes to the other.

well people from USSR think they are better than everyone else.  This is why I will never join them even if they some how wanted me.

I'm the leader of USSR and I don't think that I'm better than anyone. I can see if I can get you un-banned Inaxio. Lord pie, you're a moron who doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. We never state anything to suggest that we're better than anyone. We do however keep our servers clean and n00b free because we get spammed every now and then.

well people from USSR think they are better than everyone else.  This is why I will never join them even if they some how wanted me.

yeah, THATS why you will never be in USSR lol

He is a spammer, just ask Ephialtes (of text as well as bricks).

Oh, and he's also capable of spelling/grammar too.

Yeah, this cigarette is a spammer. He was chatspamming and brickspamming Badspot's server so I banned him from Barnabas's server when he joined that too.