No reason banner - Navaro (BL_ID: 4342)

Author Topic: No reason banner - Navaro (BL_ID: 4342)  (Read 6442 times)

Dude, I wen't through all the pages and saw no REAL proof. No Videos, no pictures.

You idiot.
op's not telling the full story either. your point?

The loving irony of him calling me an idiot.

I have been Outpact's friend for a long time. Never seen him use aimbot, never will.

I have been Outpact's friend for a long time. Never seen him use aimbot, never will.
forget

10/10 worth a 4 day bump gg.

Now this thread is forever alive.

Hmm...

From what i gather, he banned you because he raged at you for being a better DM'er than he was. Real classy Navaro, reeeal classy. When will people learn that banning someone is not an appropriate way to vent anger on blockland....

/support 100%

You were using an aimbot, you were then perma-banned for being doing so.

You proceeding to come back as your alt Outpact** and that's when you were IP banned.

Drama me? That's good for you, hope it made you feel better.

How the hell would you know he used an aim bot? Haven't you heard of a little something called skill and quick reflexes?

Sorry, you cannot use "aimbot" as an excuse for ragebanning someone.

forget

10/10 worth a 4 day bump gg.

Firstly, I have gained more support than you.

Now, I should explain something of how to support a drama or the player the op is putting a drama on, correctly.

First, you should read everything from the start to the end. 
Second, think before you post, gather all your reasons and who your going for.
Thirdly, dont post a support on the op or the player whom been drama'd for he is a known player on the forums.

Navaro can get away with it easily since he is a known forum player. Thats why you shouldnt support players because they are respected and well known, because you dont know if there right or wrong.

Firstly, I have gained more support than you.

Now, I should explain something of how to support a drama or the player the op is putting a drama on, correctly.

First, you should read everything from the start to the end. 
Second, think before you post, gather all your reasons and who your going for.
Thirdly, dont post a support on the op or the player whom been drama'd for he is a known player on the forums.

Navaro can get away with it easily since he is a known forum player. Thats why you shouldnt support players because they are respected and well known, because you dont know if there right or wrong.
You haven't garnered more support than him, most people sided with Navaro. Your behavior is awful around here.

Thank you for trying to define my reasons for supporting Navaro because you're completely wrong.