Poll

Currently not accepting donations.
Thank you for your support!

Announcements:

• Help wanted! I don't have time to work on Slayer. If you want bugfixes/features, lend a hand. Post in the thread if you're interested!
  • [2016/11/29] Slayer update released (p59). Lots of bug fixes.
  • [2016/12/23] Slayer update released (p60).
  • [2017/01/11] CTF updated! New events and more. (p60)

Author Topic: Slayer | New Bugfix Update  (Read 225197 times)

What's up with the end-of-game report from one server sometimes showing up on the next server I join? Idk how to fix it without restarting blockland.

Assuming you play on your 47704 ID, you're running a very old version of Slayer. Download the latest version from the OP.

Assuming you play on your 47704 ID, you're running a very old version of Slayer. Download the latest version from the OP.
I'm on 1481

Happens to me too quite often.

I'm not sure how that's happening. It never happens to me, and it's explicitly prevented in the code.

Can you guys confirm what version of Slayer you have? Are the servers you joined before you ran into the problem running older versions of Slayer?

Whenever I open up Blockland I get this message to update Slayer but when the message comes up it freezes my game,help me!

any updates on the skin bug?

I have Client_themes installed with Theme alternative black on.

Whenever I open up Blockland I get this message to update Slayer but when the message comes up it freezes my game,help me!
Please provide more details. Does Blockland crash? Please upload a console log.

any updates on the skin bug?

No. It'll be fixed as part of a much larger update. You can watch (or contribute to) progress here: https://bitbucket.org/Greek2me/slayer/commits/branch/dev

Please provide more details. Does Blockland crash? Please upload a console log.

No. It'll be fixed as part of a much larger update. You can watch (or contribute to) progress here: https://bitbucket.org/Greek2me/slayer/commits/branch/dev
Yes it does crash, where do I find a console log?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 01:16:55 PM by Umbreonblaze »

Yes it does crash
Please upload a console log of that happening.

where do I find a console log?

There should be a console.log file in the root of your Blockland folder. If you're using Steam, it'll be in Steam\SteamApps\common\Blockland. Otherwise, usually Documents\Blockland.

Are there any updates on bot vehicles being invincible if the owner isn't in the minigame? The problem happening on Zix's server still exists on Wrab's server.

View the "MINIGAME CONFIG FILES" section of the post that he linked.

yes but whe nin the advance tab i look for save load onfig its not there help

I think this is it or should I upload the WHOLE LOG

base/client/scripts/allClientScripts.cs (26856): Unable to find object: 'GameModeGui_Description62' attempting to call function 'getText'
BackTrace: ->authTCPobj_Client::onLine->[LiveMenuPackage]MM_AuthBar::blinkSuccess->startLiveMenuServer->GameModeGui::ClickGameMode

Destroying NET Server
Exporting server prefs...
Activating package: LiveMenuPackage
 package LiveMenuPackage is already active

Starting Internet Server
Binding server port to default IP
UDP initialized on port 28000

Initializing UPnP...
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 05:59:33 PM by Umbreonblaze »

i'm using blocknet with their rental keys, and the issue that i'm having is that i don't have the permission to create a minigame and there is no way that i've been able to find to change that. if someone could help with this issue that'd be fantastic