1 (6.3%)
Firework Factory
10 (62.5%)
Sky Island
2 (12.5%)
Seasons
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: Bondant's Death Run V.3  (Read 3737 times)

I'd like to help administrating, but eeehhhhh

Timezone: BST
In Game Name: Lukas75
BL_ID: 67899
Why Should I Be Admin: Because I only use admin powers wisely
Why I Want To Be Admin: So I can alert others about any hackers or anything that is going wrong.
Player Recommendations: hongkongphoey and roomhotel781

You Need A Proper Reason. Hackers Are Extremely Unlikely On Blockland. Atleast Have 5 Recomendations.

You Need A Proper Reason. Hackers Are Extremely Unlikely On Blockland. Atleast Have 5 Recomendations.
Why I Want To Be Admin: So I can entertain others and make them welcome to the server.
Player Recommendations: hongkongphoey, roomhotel781, rock paper shotgun, hunter_lintern and Drunk Viking

Better?

« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 03:24:40 PM by Lukas75 »

Okay everyone, if your gonna apply, you will need this official format and the requirements:

In-Game Name:
BL_ID:
Previous Experience: (List Hoster, and what does he host here)
Why would you like to be an Admin: (A Paragraph Here)
Who recommends you: (5 is required w/ proof)
How much experience as an admin:

Agreements: [Yes/No]
Will you come often?
Will you administrate properly?
Will you not abuse your admin powers?
Will you be a proper role model to the players?

If your done with this, please PM this to me, from now on, I won't accept any apps here, you have to PM me. Also be patient, I will look at apps whenever I need to, do not complain about it. (Or you will get lower chances.)
Why I Want To Be Admin: So I can entertain others and make them welcome to the server.
Player Recommendations: hongkongphoey, roomhotel781, rock paper shotgun, hunter_lintern and Drunk Viking

Better?

Im not accepting any of these here, you have to PM the app format on the top, that one you used is not a proper format.

Stop Typing Like This

Yea.. This server is going to have administration issues.

And you need a proper reason to talk like that
And 5 recommendations at least? That's outrageous

Yea.. This server is going to have administration issues.

Don't worry, I handle it great! (If scoot stops being a richard to me.)

In-Game Name: Lukas75
Previous Experience: Roomhotel781 (Grand theft Block), Hongkongphoey (Family RP) Rock Paper Shotgun (Shark Survival)
Why would you like to be an Admin: So I Can Entertain Others and make them welcome to the server.
Who recommends you: Roomhotel781 he trusts me. Hongkongphoey he helps me a lot and also trusts me and manages the server without me. Hunter_Lintern He trusts me and gets some good ideas. Blockboy123 trusts me and administrates well and he likes me. Rock Paper Shotgun he trusts me and helps with most things.
How much experience as an admin: I have a lot of experience as an admin.

Will you come often? Yes
Will you administrate properly? Yes
Will you not abuse your admin powers? Yes
Will you be a proper role model to the players? Yes

In-Game Name: Lukas75
Previous Experience: Roomhotel781 (Grand theft Block), Hongkongphoey (Family RP) Rock Paper Shotgun (Shark Survival)
Why would you like to be an Admin: So I Can Entertain Others and make them welcome to the server.
Who recommends you: Roomhotel781 he trusts me. Hongkongphoey he helps me a lot and also trusts me and manages the server without me. Hunter_Lintern He trusts me and gets some good ideas. Blockboy123 trusts me and administrates well and he likes me. Rock Paper Shotgun he trusts me and helps with most things.
How much experience as an admin: I have a lot of experience as an admin.

Will you come often? Yes
Will you administrate properly? Yes
Will you not abuse your admin powers? Yes
Will you be a proper role model to the players? Yes

Lukas, i said PM! Private Message! Please Private Message me.

Just curious, what's the chiptune track for Sky Island? I asked around and nobody seemed to know.

I know I'm not really the one to say this, because a lot of you guys probably don't know who I am, but why did this topic draw in a bunch of random people who I've never seen before? Half of them don't even have avatars