Epic Builds For v9

Author Topic: Epic Builds For v9  (Read 77672 times)

There we go.  Anyways, I'm working on a city right now for v9, hope I finish it by the time v9's out.
Oh i'm sure there's enough time for you to make your city xD

Edit: Dang, i wasn't paying attention to the post date, it's only 3 days, so it's not so bad, right?

There we go.  Anyways, I'm working on a city right now for v9, hope I finish it by the time v9's out.
Oh i'm sure there's enough time for you to make your city xD

Edit: Dang, i wasn't paying attention to the post date, it's only 3 days, so it's not so bad, right?

omg bumped a sticky

Can I post my castle and appartments?

they're not all that good. Compared to most of you guys.

My BL name is Salvation. I will post these pics tomorrow morning. When I am on my computer not my neighbors.

I Haven't Actually Made This But I Think That The Dogfight Build By Jorgur Could Be One Of The Builds. According To Some People Its The Best Server Ever! :cookieMonster:

dammit!

|                                              /                               ^lazer^
|                                             /
(ooo)      (ooo)      (ooo)      (ooo)

Lord Pie says:
You don't challenge me!
Lord, you went to far!
Lords Tank

I Haven't Actually Made This But I Think That The Dogfight Build By Jorgur Could Be One Of The Builds. According To Some People Its The Best Server Ever! :cookieMonster:

when he brought dogfight back it was pure win =D. noone complained about load, and there were only a few problems (one badmin some teamkilling noobs, and some spawnkilling) but other that that it was the best dm Ive EVER been to.

I miss the USSR afghan dms D:

dammit!

|                                              /                               ^lazer^
|                                             /
(ooo)      (ooo)      (ooo)      (ooo)

Lord Pie says:
You don't challenge me!
TIME FOR A NUKE!!!!!!!!!!
  ____o-
 / l_l_l_l\
l_l_l_l_l_l
l_l_l_l_l_l - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ->LORD PIE AND JIRUE'S TANKS (And Shoop Da Whoop Thing!)!
\_l_l_l_l /
\       /
O     O
  ___
 \ __/
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 02:01:54 PM by General 62 »

Enough spam.  Well, I finished an old build of mine, but under a new name, BL_Oasis, which used to be BL_Adobe.  It's a deathmatch, and my FotB app, enjoy.  Pics:

The save file is below.  The save is for Slate.

Playing it with bots is even fun!

I found that too, especially in my modified version, with 4 of it, in BrickBox, it fits perfectly.