Author Topic: What does RTB Stand for?  (Read 8494 times)

What if everyone got chain banned for this

EDIT: My avatar uploaded now, yay
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 11:24:33 PM by Redconer »

Really Tight Buttcheeks
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 11:35:58 AM by Filipe »

$10 this gets pinned
it basically is pinned already with all the tards spamming their "my acronym is funny guys look!!" replies. there needs to be a separate board for this crap. the whole half of off-topic is loaded with these 'unofficial stickies' because people feel urged to post so they just dump a bit of their daily stuffposting into spam threads like "change/add a letter to the above post". or they sit in the "i'm desperate to know what others think of me!" threads waiting for someone to rate their avatar/sig/popularity so they can quickly comment again and hear someone else's rating, and repeat.

Rock the Boat

In beta, it was Reggie the Bodybuilder.

it basically is pinned already with all the tards spamming their "my acronym is funny guys look!!" replies. there needs to be a separate board for this crap. the whole half of off-topic is loaded with these 'unofficial stickies' because people feel urged to post so they just dump a bit of their daily stuffposting into spam threads like "change/add a letter to the above post". or they sit in the "i'm desperate to know what others think of me!" threads waiting for someone to rate their avatar/sig/popularity so they can quickly comment again and hear someone else's rating, and repeat.
Basically this.

You forgot to mention speedtest threads though. Those are the worst offenders. Even if it is someone asking an honest question and happened to post their speedtest to get help, then it basically becomes everyone else posting theirs unwarranted.

Basically this.

You forgot to mention speedtest threads though. Those are the worst offenders. Even if it is someone asking an honest question and happened to post their speedtest to get help, then it basically becomes everyone else posting theirs unwarranted.

Nah those arent that bad, people generally only post once in them, those other stuffthreads however are much worse.

What if everyone got chain banned for this

considering the AoT version has made it to nearly 2 years, this thread should be okay

considering the AoT version has made it to nearly 2 years, this thread should be okay
nearly 3 years*

That thread was made in 2011 (july 6th, to be more precise)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 09:36:56 AM by dargereldren »

This is becoming the "AoT????????" thread.

RTB NEVER EXISTED!!!
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU HEAR OR SEE!

Chrono, don't insult other sites.
+Cca+, RTB is Return to Blockland.