Author Topic: Chrono - speaks for itself  (Read 5010 times)

Chrono is a richard plain and simple. You can read some of this stuff if you dont believe me:

In the "what does RTB stand for" topic, everybodys just having a merry ol' time giving false abbreviations to OP as a joke, when someone actually says it they call them out also in a joking, lighthearted manner, not trying to be offensive or rude to a newcomer, so when he gets called out, Chrono says this:

There's no reason for you guys to be doing this. This isn't the minecraft or roblox forums. Behave.

Now look I understand - but he's replying to someone joking. What I don't loving get is why he/she is acting like we have to behave. They go on to say that "jokes are fine in joke threads". Like are we restricted to never making jokes in any serious topic? "Oh no, this is a discussion of politics. I better not make a joke or the No Fun police will come and slander us."

The acronym's arent very funny but Chrono just comes in and takes a stuff on the whole thing.

Let's ignore some of the other posts that I previously explained in that topic ("thread is annoying to me so stop completely. jokes arent cool unless its a joke thread") and jump to this straight flat-out flaming turd:

If your idea of fun is a deflated bouncyhouse that you've been attached to for 3 years even though it still smells like the rotting corpse of the depressed overdosed clown, then feel free to continue being a little stuff.

Theres plenty of other rude + jerky posts but heres one I want to highlight

Then you'd have no problem with me banning you for having an edgy as forget name?

Chrono is responding to someone who thinks that its okay for bronies to be banned because they're bronies. That's arguable and downright wrong, but Chrono, what the forget? How is that even an edgy as forget name? Even for me, who used Edgy like it was fit for everything, how the forget is that edgy?

Discuss.

Really, this Chrono guy pulled a really bad move.

that was horrible.

Are you joking, that joke is old, overused and annoying. Of course Chrono responded this way, a new user was asking a simple question and you idiots keep posting the wrong meanings for RTB on purpose. It's not funny, it's desperate.

Well it isn't the roblox/minecraft forums
You guys were turning a topic with an innocent question into an equivalent of the AoT thread

Are you joking, that joke is old, overused and annoying. Of course Chrono responded this way, a new user was asking a simple question and you idiots keep posting the wrong meanings for RTB on purpose. It's not funny, it's desperate.
I loving admitted in the OP that I didnt find it funny. But he just went overboard in my opinion.

I loving admitted in the OP that I didnt find it funny. But he just went overboard in my opinion.
you are going overboard with this thread too in my opinion.

It's not funny, it's desperate.

right, those blocklanders shouldn't have some fun; besides, there wasn't any good reason for stuffting everyone on the thread after he gave the right answer.

you are going overboard with this thread too in my opinion.

he's perfectly within his limits

the user could have easily googled it or searched it on the forums
besides, we were having fun, the Internet is no longer just for sharing information.

besides, we were having fun, the Internet is no longer just for sharing information.
Yeah but aren't jokes supposed to be funny

Ok, any counter arguments instead of a reaction gif? Seriously?

darkeningnight is a pretty edgy name