Author Topic: Drunken woman runs over her toddlers in her driveway. REREAD OP  (Read 1807 times)

This is unbelievable, why is there so much violence in society nowadays? I read a news article this morning about this incident, and I just can't comprehend how people can be so stupid and ignorant in this age.

If you've read up to this point and haven't just posted in the thread, I congratulate you. Just keep reading the OP. Before you say anything, no, of course this didn't happen. It's fake, made up and not real. You don't have to look this up on Google. The real purpose of this thread is actually a social experiment in reading. I actually saw this type of thread on another forum I go on, and I thought it would be good to see how many people don't skim read through an OP in a thread and jump to conclusions.

So basically, if you have read this whole OP, good job you won the challenge. Don't spoil it for others and don't post that this is fake. This isn't meant to single out people, just see how much of us actually read through the whole topic before typing up a reply or trying to figure out if this is real or not. So don't flame anyone that didn't follow the OP and just posted. This is just a curious social experiment I wanted to try here.

Let's see how good our reading skills are. If you already read through a post, then good for you. If you read through this, also give yourself a pat on the back. Now I'm gonna end the thread on the fake incident, to see how many people read the beginning and end of a post. Please ignore it if you have read through this.

So, what do you think about this crime? It certainly is a tragedy for the family, and I feel terrible for the father and the relatives of the children. I hope they can recover, and the mother rots in jail.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 02:40:19 PM by Acerblock »






misleading title thanks op


i'm fairly certain, abeit acer being a dingus, that something similar happened in china
wasn't it instead however a girl was run over by a van and they drove away
and people kept walking by her?

pamra ban
Come into a topic thinking ill be reading about a drunken woman who ran over her toddlers in her driveway and I get this crap

You might be banned for this.........


i'm fairly certain, abeit acer being a dingus, that something similar happened in china
wasn't it instead however a girl was run over by a van and they drove away
and people kept walking by her?
that is correct there is a video of it too


what. how?
im just saying that you MIGHT.
you lied to everyone who read this.