Author Topic: Georges' Fractured Tower  (Read 1540 times)

-What is Fractured Tower?
Fractured tower is a gamemode where you climb and jump your way to the top of a tower of platforms. Each color platform has a different meaning. Platforms disappear for a short period of time after you jump on them, so be careful where you land!

-Dark green platforms: These launch you into the air. These are vital for reaching the top.
   -Light green platforms: These platforms do nothing special, you can jump on them once before they disappear.  
   -Blue platforms: These have either some sort of powerup on them. Powerups include:
      -Health: Boosts your health back up.
      -2x Score: Self-explanitory, you get 2x times points with this powerup.
      -Velocity: This will add velocity in whichever direction you're facing on a horizontal level. Can be good or bad, depending on how you use it.
   -Red platforms: These platforms will reduce your health by 10 HP, so watch out!

-Gameplay!
When you spawn, you will be launched upward, giving you a boost into the tower. Jump on platforms to reach the top of the tower. You will be given a spear, which you can use to kill other players, or destroy platforms beneath them, causing them to fall. If you are unfortunate enough to fall all the way to the water at the bottom, you will be launched upwards again, back into the tower. Killing a player gains you 5 points. If you get killed, don't worry, you have unlimited lives, but you will have to restart your ascent to the top! The first person to the top or the first person to 50 points wins.

-Pictures!

Current Admins
H(SA)- Georges: BL_ID 38361
  SA- BluetoothBoy: BL_ID 35526
    A- Johnny Blockhead: BL_ID: 26520

« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 06:14:42 PM by Georges »

Looks really nice and original.

This seems really fun
joining

Here is a server status image:

Here is a server status image:
Cool! thanks! I'll add it to OP!

Hooray, an original idea. Now to make it popular somehow.

I'd love to come; it looks amazing.

I'd love to come; it looks amazing.
Thanks!
Hooray, an original idea. Now to make it popular somehow.
That'd be nice. :p

I'll visit tomorrow afterschool, hopefully others come too.

This looks cool. Me gusta.

Nice job having some original thought.