Poll

What style of vehicle you would like to see more?

Modern expensive cars
6 (15.4%)
Early 2000's or 90's generic cheap cars (sedans or so on)
6 (15.4%)
Specific cars for specific purposes (Mail or ice cream van for example)
6 (15.4%)
60's luxury Cars
2 (5.1%)
70's whatever Cars
5 (12.8%)
80's iconic Cars
3 (7.7%)
Racing Cars (NASCAR, Le Mans, stuff like that)
3 (7.7%)
Eastern European Old Cars (Trabant or Lada vehicles for example)
1 (2.6%)
War Vehicles (yes that's right)
3 (7.7%)
Boats (not sure how I'll be able to do it but we'll see)
3 (7.7%)
Planes
1 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: Filipe1020's Development Topic - LOCKED (Move to the Add-Ons Topic)  (Read 299694 times)

Alright I'll explain what's cracking

I moved to a new home a few weeks ago and we still don't have internet there, but that might change in december, and with that I'll be more able to post updates about my projects here and I'll have more time to work on 'em since in Brazil we don't have high school on december, january and july, I'm pumped to release those vehicles and I hope you are too!
That's tomorrow! *insert yes.gif

That's tomorrow! *insert yes.gif
Not tomorrow, just next month, I don't know which day will be

Not tomorrow, just next month, I don't know which day will be
I know..Just making a joke.

Alright I'll explain what's cracking

I moved to a new home a few weeks ago and we still don't have internet there, but that might change in december, and with that I'll be more able to post updates about my projects here and I'll have more time to work on 'em since in Brazil we don't have high school on december, january and july, I'm pumped to release those vehicles and I hope you are too!

Lucky about December, January and July, but OT:

OMG Yes!

Awesome! Can't wait for the vehicles..Been so quiet on all the topics lately :o
Meh vote is on Citi!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 08:24:28 PM by Robo Dude »

Filipe, with some of these fused car designs, you should get a job at Rockstar since they do that vehicle style in their games.
filipe never replied to this post tho
it would be kinda cool, but then he would have to learn to do less blocky cars and more realistic cars
by realistic i mean more high poly and a little more detailed.

filipe never replied to this post tho
it would be kinda cool, but then he would have to learn to do less blocky cars and more realistic cars
by realistic i mean more high poly and a little more detailed.
I don't know if you've noticed but I already began to make slightly rounder cars with more complex shapes, but they're low poly, in fact they even have less poly count than my 1st gen vehicles since my new cars are much cleaner than how I used to model (My 1st gen cars are a mess, filled with faces that I could delete but didn't and some small ugly gaps)

But yeah I want to do a rockstar similar work on my cars now instead of making it entirely based on a real car, or even create my very own designs from scratch, the Evasion is a perfect example of that c:
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 09:21:44 AM by Filipe »

I don't know if you've noticed but I already began to make slightly rounder cars with more complex shapes, but they're low poly, in fact they even have less poly count than my 1st gen vehicles since my new cars are much cleaner than how I used to model (My 1st gen cars are a mess, filled with faces that I could delete but didn't and some small ugly gaps)

But yeah I want to do a rockstar similar work on my cars now instead of making it entirely based on a real car, or even create my very own designs from scratch, the Evasion is a perfect example of that c:

c: The Evasion is one fast vehicle, Nice looking but bad handling..
Are you going to host a testing server anytime soon?

c: The Evasion is one fast vehicle, Nice looking but bad handling..
Are you going to host a testing server anytime soon?
I don't have an answer for that yet sorry, and the evasion will have it's handling updated

Say, could maybe these vehicles become beta mods that are released while in development, not much is released these days...

Say, could maybe these vehicles become beta mods that are released while in development, not much is released these days...

Yea not much is released..Cause literally a couple days ago..the topic said..ON HOLD! Just be patient dude, and wait for some progress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-WJNWYESAY was this map ever released

also how do i download bikes?????????!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 01:28:05 AM by MrKitKat »

evasion will have it's handling updated
heyyy

you know what that may or may not mean

I don't know if anyone likes my handling setups as much as I do but I did do the speedkart handling

heyyy

you know what that may or may not mean

I don't know if anyone likes my handling setups as much as I do but I did do the speedkart handling
What do you have in mind? I just wanted to make it less sensitive due to it's fast max speed and I can fix this myself, or do you want to do something with the car?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 08:27:25 AM by Filipe »