Poll

What style of vehicle you would like to see more?

Modern expensive cars
6 (15.4%)
Early 2000's or 90's generic cheap cars (sedans or so on)
6 (15.4%)
Specific cars for specific purposes (Mail or ice cream van for example)
6 (15.4%)
60's luxury Cars
2 (5.1%)
70's whatever Cars
5 (12.8%)
80's iconic Cars
3 (7.7%)
Racing Cars (NASCAR, Le Mans, stuff like that)
3 (7.7%)
Eastern European Old Cars (Trabant or Lada vehicles for example)
1 (2.6%)
War Vehicles (yes that's right)
3 (7.7%)
Boats (not sure how I'll be able to do it but we'll see)
3 (7.7%)
Planes
1 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: Filipe1020's Development Topic - LOCKED (Move to the Add-Ons Topic)  (Read 299684 times)

It's not going to be a surprise for so long.
nope because i ruined it in the same post

The server is up again

filipe, please put the new citi in your serber this time pls

Okay I made another poll this time, related to add-ons topic

Anyway here is the cars I had on the server that I haven't announced them before, and I really didn't want to announce them now but why not? They are included in a japanese car pack called Kei Cars Pack, which will not only serve turbo powered hatchback and roadster kei cars but cargo vans, trucks, civillian cars and among other examples (search Kei Car on google) They could be a great addition for those city builds which have tight roads, or it uses those default baseplate roads, I guess it'll fit.

This is an Autozam AZ-1

This is a Suzuki Alto Works RS-R

I might just hold this project and work on my other things on the OP first, but I do want to show those models atleast, they served me as a nice study for car details (windshield wipers, managed to fit both a handbrake, gearshift and pedals on a compact interior, among other things) And expect most of the cars on the OP to get those too, except some specific exceptions.

But if I get a nice reaction from you all with this, I might work more on it earlier.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 05:12:49 PM by Filipe »

are you gonna make a non-rally/turbo version of that hatchback

are you gonna make a non-rally/turbo version of that hatchback
Well there is a normal version of the car

I might do, if you're curious the Alto Works in-game looks like this in real life

What I have in mind is three different Kei Car Packs, a normal one providing normal cars, a Sport one providing turbo versions of normal cars + little roadsters, and the Cargo one providing little vans and trucks.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 12:10:29 AM by Filipe »

The idea of 3 packs seems very interesting, almost like the MicroCars addon, where there was 3 different cars, but it was still in one pack, but you get the Idea.

The idea of 3 packs seems very interesting, almost like the MicroCars addon, where there was 3 different cars, but it was still in one pack, but you get the Idea.
But instead I'll make 3 different ZIP Files, those cars won't be CVS supported because reasons.

But instead I'll make 3 different ZIP Files, those cars won't be CVS supported because reasons.
Understandable, Many cars, doesn't seem Necessary.

Nice job on those cars! I remember using the Suzuki back in Gran Truismo 3

Filipe if you keep making cars I'm going to hit the datablock limit.

Wait I wonder if I can hit the datablock limit with all the packs enabled....
Either way I can't wait for kei car pack.

Filipe if you keep making cars I'm going to hit the datablock limit.

Wait I wonder if I can hit the datablock limit with all the packs enabled....
Either way I can't wait for kei car pack.
You don't have to enable every single car.