Poll

What style of vehicle you would like to see more?

Modern expensive cars
6 (15.4%)
Early 2000's or 90's generic cheap cars (sedans or so on)
6 (15.4%)
Specific cars for specific purposes (Mail or ice cream van for example)
6 (15.4%)
60's luxury Cars
2 (5.1%)
70's whatever Cars
5 (12.8%)
80's iconic Cars
3 (7.7%)
Racing Cars (NASCAR, Le Mans, stuff like that)
3 (7.7%)
Eastern European Old Cars (Trabant or Lada vehicles for example)
1 (2.6%)
War Vehicles (yes that's right)
3 (7.7%)
Boats (not sure how I'll be able to do it but we'll see)
3 (7.7%)
Planes
1 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: Filipe1020's Development Topic - LOCKED (Move to the Add-Ons Topic)  (Read 297411 times)

Here's the thing, the differences between the 180sx and the 240sx are almost none.
What do you want to do then? The 240 is my childhood favorite (As in I.E, I played NFS Underground 2 using that beloved car)

What do you want to do then? The 240 is my childhood favorite (As in I.E, I played NFS Underground 2 using that beloved car)
I might do.the Silvia S13 instead.

I might do.the Silvia S13 instead.
Why not retry the S15? It was a good model, it just needed touched up to be more boxy-ish.

You should rename the topic to "next car poll" or something because my stupid brain expects a new poll every time I see this thread

Also I really want to make the lancia stratos. I have several experimental ideas that would go into play on a rally car, and you said you preferred other eras of rally car anyway

I can't wait to see El Camino in game

Why do you keep making polls if you cannot release a car in under 5months

Why do you keep making polls if you cannot release a car in under 5months
Yeah I do realize that it was a bad idea making these vehicles in the WIP list at the same time was a bad idea, but anything in that poll is going to be made after I'm done with my stuff, and I won't be doing the same mistake.

Yeah I do realize that it was a bad idea making these vehicles in the WIP list at the same time was a bad idea, but anything in that poll is going to be made after I'm done with my stuff, and I won't be doing the same mistake.
okay good, since when you overwork yourself like that, you loose inspiration to keep going. Try and work on only 1-2 car/packs at a time to keep this from happening

I'm glad to say that the Citi is the next one to be released, there are only a few little things left, here is a preview of the Rally Citi with an updated interior, with a racing steering wheel and racing seats.

And also the Hydric and Aero will be uploaded on Blockland Glass with some updated stuff.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 07:43:55 PM by Filipe »

Have you changed the Hydric's springs? I'm feeling regret about how much roll I gave it. They should probably be a bit shorter, with more force.

Have you changed the Hydric's springs? I'm feeling regret about how much roll I gave it.
I did, but there is a little bit of roll now, not the "go-kart" like suspension and cornering that you mentioned before, an issue that I am fixing on the other vehicles too.

This is good. Some weight transfer feels better than if they are completely flat. It makes them feel more real. Well... not "real," but as if they have weight.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE CITI!! Thank you :D

By the way I made a hatch version of the Hydric to see how it could look like, what do you guys think?

Inspired by the Honda Civic Gen 6 Hatch
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 09:07:42 PM by Filipe »