Filipe1020's Development Topic - LOCKED (Move to the Add-Ons Topic)

Poll

What style of vehicle you would like to see more?

Modern expensive cars
6 (15.4%)
Early 2000's or 90's generic cheap cars (sedans or so on)
6 (15.4%)
Specific cars for specific purposes (Mail or ice cream van for example)
6 (15.4%)
60's luxury Cars
2 (5.1%)
70's whatever Cars
5 (12.8%)
80's iconic Cars
3 (7.7%)
Racing Cars (NASCAR, Le Mans, stuff like that)
3 (7.7%)
Eastern European Old Cars (Trabant or Lada vehicles for example)
1 (2.6%)
War Vehicles (yes that's right)
3 (7.7%)
Boats (not sure how I'll be able to do it but we'll see)
3 (7.7%)
Planes
1 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: Filipe1020's Development Topic - LOCKED (Move to the Add-Ons Topic)  (Read 297445 times)

I have a question. Do you want people to report bugs. So that they (the bugs) don't make release. I know it's a beta and it may be a bit buggy anyway.
That's what a Beta is for.

Found a tiny issue. It's on both sides.
I'm very aware of that, it will be fixed on the final version.

Hey Filipe when is your city driving server up?

I'd like to see the kei cars pack! Keep up the good work

I just discovered about the BlocklandGlass Add-On Management service, which is a lot like RTB's, so it means that I can update my vehicles regularly without being worried about people having outdated versions.

Okay but what's so great about this? Well simple, I'll release most of these vehicles way sooner than expected, because I can update them regularly anytime and you will get to update it because the BlocklandGlass Client will tell you once an update is released (Again, like RTB) To start off, I'll be releasing the KeiCar Packs with what they currently have now, and the Nakata Load, enjoy!

Yes the reason I was holding them for so long is that I wanted to avoid releasing early versions that lacked features and other things (And also because I went out of hand and made quite an ammount of cars before finishing one, dumb move I know) so once the finished version is released most people will be using the outdated versions instead and they won't even know about the new finished versions of the vehicles, but now that I can update them and the players can be alerted about the update once they start the game, I can release them way sooner.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 09:10:49 PM by Filipe »

I've noted into this Mod Manager as well, but I haven't put anything on it yet. I think I will put the Challenger, the Vortex, and the Reaper soon when that's done. I actually am also hyped to look into this Mod Manager.

YESSSSSSSS, also I love the gif XD. (Also on a side note the Cronus's suspension is a bit too bouncy).

To start off, I'll be releasing the KeiCar Packs with what they currently have now, and the Nakata Load, enjoy!

aww yiss

YAY, what a lot of great news!
Keep up this work!

Good news! The Kei Cars and the Nakata Load are released, also the Saloon, Rosso and Evasion are getting re-uploaded into BlocklandGlass so you can receive updates In-Game the moment it gets updated, so make sure to download the Support_BlocklandGlass Add-On as well!
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=284376.0
Also it's important to tell to Redownload the Fierra Rosso, Kingston Saloon and Dalton Evasion, all of them got re-uploaded on BlocklandGlass so you can receive updates once it's released and be notified In-Game.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=275340.0
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 10:31:10 PM by Filipe »

These cars are a "Brilliant, brilliant cars. Oh my god I love it!". (Top Gear Jeremy Clarkson reference testing the BMW 1M)

-waits for the bus pack to be released-

I'm waiting for the City.
The spelling of this made me Cringe
CITI
-waits for the bus pack to be released-
Okay, please stop saying this. There is ONE Bus in the entire pack so far.

Geeze serings chill. They're all waiting; you don't have to be so hostile.

Geeze serings chill. They're all waiting; you don't have to be so hostile.