Poll

What style of vehicle you would like to see more?

Modern expensive cars
6 (15.4%)
Early 2000's or 90's generic cheap cars (sedans or so on)
6 (15.4%)
Specific cars for specific purposes (Mail or ice cream van for example)
6 (15.4%)
60's luxury Cars
2 (5.1%)
70's whatever Cars
5 (12.8%)
80's iconic Cars
3 (7.7%)
Racing Cars (NASCAR, Le Mans, stuff like that)
3 (7.7%)
Eastern European Old Cars (Trabant or Lada vehicles for example)
1 (2.6%)
War Vehicles (yes that's right)
3 (7.7%)
Boats (not sure how I'll be able to do it but we'll see)
3 (7.7%)
Planes
1 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: Filipe1020's Development Topic - LOCKED (Move to the Add-Ons Topic)  (Read 296228 times)

what happened to the elise?

It's obviously on hold.

The silly questions people ask, when the answer is obvious. I get it if you are curious about what happened, but use some common sense pls...

What happend to the load?

What happend to the load?
Seriously...?

I mean this question is stupid "What happened to the..." Nothing happened, I just don't have anything new about it, or else I would show it here.

ROBLOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It never ends does it? ^

roblox character with a minecraft shirt I'm loving done

What happened to Speedkart

LEAVE PHANTOM ALONE ;(

ROBLOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does that have to do with ANYTHING in this topic?

I don't know if Filipe is taking suggestions but, wouldn't it be cool to be able to pop your tires or have an item set of tires to add to cars? An example would be one tire is for driving on ice and the other for gravel  one for mud the other for the asphalt and etc. You could event the bricks to set the material or kind of road you want it to be, kinda like how Munk's footstep mod gives you the ability to change the footstep sound or material to be grass, ice, metal, metal grates, and so on. My guess would be that it is compatible for almost all vehicles since your just changing the tire's model and giving it some differences from the others. You could already change the tires on vehicles through console commands so it shouldn't be a big problem, unless someone tries to put it on the tank then that's the only problem I see. You could also make RTB prefereances where when you spawn a car you can leave it where the default tires would spawn or make it spawn with the different types of tires. I hope this suggestion wasn't too demanding or would be too hard to make.

I don't know if Filipe is taking suggestions but, wouldn't it be cool to be able to pop your tires or have an item set of tires to add to cars? An example would be one tire is for driving on ice and the other for gravel  one for mud the other for the asphalt and etc. You could event the bricks to set the material or kind of road you want it to be, kinda like how Munk's footstep mod gives you the ability to change the footstep sound or material to be grass, ice, metal, metal grates, and so on. My guess would be that it is compatible for almost all vehicles since your just changing the tire's model and giving it some differences from the others. You could already change the tires on vehicles through console commands so it shouldn't be a big problem, unless someone tries to put it on the tank then that's the only problem I see. You could also make RTB prefereances where when you spawn a car you can leave it where the default tires would spawn or make it spawn with the different types of tires. I hope this suggestion wasn't too demanding or would be too hard to make.

That is a lot of work for nothing.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 03:49:07 PM by Filipe »