Filipe1020's Development Topic - LOCKED (Move to the Add-Ons Topic)

Poll

What style of vehicle you would like to see more?

Modern expensive cars
6 (15.4%)
Early 2000's or 90's generic cheap cars (sedans or so on)
6 (15.4%)
Specific cars for specific purposes (Mail or ice cream van for example)
6 (15.4%)
60's luxury Cars
2 (5.1%)
70's whatever Cars
5 (12.8%)
80's iconic Cars
3 (7.7%)
Racing Cars (NASCAR, Le Mans, stuff like that)
3 (7.7%)
Eastern European Old Cars (Trabant or Lada vehicles for example)
1 (2.6%)
War Vehicles (yes that's right)
3 (7.7%)
Boats (not sure how I'll be able to do it but we'll see)
3 (7.7%)
Planes
1 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: Filipe1020's Development Topic - LOCKED (Move to the Add-Ons Topic)  (Read 297457 times)

Aurore nante sounds like some ancient story

Aurore nante sounds like some ancient story
What is the problem with that? A lot of cars uses names that are originated from ancient pasts.

What is the problem with that? A lot of cars uses names that are originated from ancient pasts.
I don't have a problem I was just pointing out what it made me think of

Nante? I mean, Aurore is nice. But Nante? Sounds like a Japanese pancake. Lozère sounds nicer.

Also, Dalton for Evasion. Skyra sounds like a name that should be used for Suzuki or any other japanese brand (like Datsun). Rodeo needs a name change. Fierra sounds good for the Rosso, gg no re Champion. Making names better than I could do a quarter of the time.

And that what goes in my mind when making car names.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 08:06:07 PM by Gum »

« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 08:10:15 PM by ebube4356 »

Nante? I mean, Aurore is nice. But Nante? Sounds like a Japanese pancake. Lozère sounds nicer.

Also, Dalton for Evasion. Skyra sounds like a name that should be used for Suzuki or any other japanese brand (like Datsun). Rodeo needs a name change. Fierra sounds good for the Rosso, gg no re Champion. Making names better than I could do a quarter of the time.

Rodeo fits nice with the car, and since when Nante sounds like a pancake.

Dont know about you Ragcigarette but people like it
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 08:21:51 PM by ebube4356 »

I don't like the font used on the back of the Aurore, it looks like something you would find on the headline of the New York times.

I don't know but Nante sounds nice to me.

It would appear Ragef is disappointed that Filipe likes names other people came up with rather than his.

Rodeo fits nice with the car, and since when Nante sounds like a pancake.
I don't know, it just sounds weird and has no meaning. Lozère has more flair, and is based off a French city. Elise is also a French name. Sounds better, and makes more sense. Perfect name. About Rodeo, it does fit kinda nice with the car. But I prefer Cadet, or Guard. Or Marine. Or Gunner.
-No-
I saw you edit that. What kind of name was that, lol.
It would appear Ragef is disappointed that Filipe likes names other people came up with rather than his.

Since when did I say that. I liked the Dominator's name, a name that wasn't even mine. The Fierra was a name I liked too, not mine either. There are also many other names that are not mine. I say I made 60-75% of Filipe's car names.

I feel like this is me dodging bullets like what the forget everybody's suddenly against me.

-Nothing to see here-
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 08:34:57 PM by ebube4356 »

-Nothing to see here-
Um, there was nothing wrong with that post. Now you're just removing posts for no reason at all.

Um, there was nothing wrong with that post. Now you're just removing posts for no reason at all.
I asked Filipe if so, he said no. No need for it

Good news! The Aero is finally released! To download it click on this picture

Enjoy!

Well Ragef, you often put down other people's names and call them uncreative. Though it cannot be proven, I've seen someone say that you said "if I don't like a name nobody else will". I hope that isn't true, but if it is or not, the point is that you often are rude towards other people's suggestions and when people criticize you, you complain about it. If you don't understand what I'm saying, the bottom line is, stop being a hypocrite.

Just be nice for once.