A Chronology of the Blockland Forums

Author Topic: A Chronology of the Blockland Forums  (Read 61714 times)

I've been around for forever and never saw that drama before. I don't feel like reading it so you mind filling me in on why a seemingly joke drama turned into 108 pages?
Wtf? How have you not seen that topic? Have you ever heard the name "Miika" tossed around? Ever seen her ass? She and her ass are products of that topic. This post is a major turning point in the thread, but even 15 pages before that the drama around Miika was juicy. It's worth reading, it's a serious part of the forum history.

Wtf? How have you not seen that topic? Have you ever heard the name "Miika" tossed around? Ever seen her ass? She and her ass are products of that topic. This post is a major turning point in the thread, but even 15 pages before that the drama around Miika was juicy. It's worth reading, it's a serious part of the forum history.
slick and robo noob exbros4life :) http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=82156.0

Bahaha oh stuff how did I forgot about Miika, I even have her on Facebook lol

Okay, this should be up to date with the thread so far.  Thanks for all your help, guys, I couldn't do this without you.

If we're throwing in megathreads you should put the you laugh you lose one in

I've been around for forever and never saw that drama before. I don't feel like reading it so you mind filling me in on why a seemingly joke drama turned into 108 pages?
It's not why that really matters. It was the longest drama thread of the time and was closed by Badspot himself. It needs to be in this timeline.

If we're throwing in megathreads you should put the hot anime girls one in

At some point in 2005 the forums broke for a few weeks and this was the forum instead:
http://badspot.us/img/Blockland-forums.html
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 01:57:29 AM by tails »

Where are the major avatar fads?
Warren's face, the first (best) and second Cookie Monster fads.
Plus forum memes, like the Pine Tree authenticity gor photos  and Hugums's thumbs up picture?

We've not had a big avatar fad in ages, at least not on a scale as before with so many getting involved and being creative.