A Chronology of the Blockland Forums

Author Topic: A Chronology of the Blockland Forums  (Read 61767 times)

at this point plastiwire isn't going to update the thread so someone should make a new topic and continue it from there

at this point plastiwire isn't going to update the thread so someone should make a new topic and continue it from there
Would rather keep this one alive, he's still active so all he has to do is go back through the posts and add stuff when he feels like updating the topic.

I'm not super active on BLF anymore, but the main issue is that Electrk was a HUGE help in putting this together, and has been in a state of forum self-exile for almost a year now.  As a result this topic has sort of fallen off of my to-do list, and BLF in general as a consequence.

Electrk ... has been in a state of forum self-exile for almost a year now.
he last posted in february of this year, and he's logged in even more recently than that

the canonical timeline of the blf

anything else is gnostic herecy

How about I can take over the thread for you and then you can lock this so you don't have to worry about a thing.

How about I can take over the thread for you and then you can lock this so you don't have to worry about a thing.
No, you get banned all the time.

I could start a new chronology topic if Plastiware doesn't want to do it anymore

I could start a new chronology topic if Plastiware doesn't want to do it anymore

I would be fine with that actually.

ehhh you could have added first cohortteam clan forum:(

ehhh you could have added first cohortteam clan forum:(
no bias

he last posted in february of this year, and he's logged in even more recently than that

He has cut most ties with the forums regardless though. He's got stuff going on in his life.

I would be fine with that actually.
Alright, i'm currently working on getting the OP up to date

It is done
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=299007.0
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 05:06:31 PM by Masterlegodude »