Author Topic: Color Wheels for Brick Color  (Read 2087 times)

Would there be a way to instead of having to use different color packs, you could just have a GUI where you could enter values for CMYK, RGB, PMS, etc. for your brick color? Or is there some sort of limitation for this?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 07:46:02 PM by Admiral Obvious »

However I was working on a new version of the colorset editor which allows you to download, modify and apply the colorset in a running server with a click of a few buttons.

But it's not done since like 6 months
I need some motivation to finish that stuff already

However I was working on a new version of the colorset editor which allows you to download, modify and apply the colorset in a running server with a click of a few buttons.

But it's not done since like 6 months
I need some motivation to finish that stuff already
forget YOU IN THE FIREY PITS OF HELL WITH BLAZING HELL-CACTUS IF YOU DON'T loving FINISH IT YOU TINY IMBECILIC WORTHLESS GODDAMN PIECE OF stuffTY CUNT-PRICK GRRRGH NOBODY LOVES YOU (srs, he does) GO DIE UNLESS YOU FINISH IT IN WHICH CASE YOU SHALL BE REWARDED BY NOT GETTING RAPED WITH HELL-CACTUS

Is that good enough?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 01:56:18 AM by TristanLuigi »

forget YOU IN THE FIREY PITS OF HELL WITH BLAZING HELL-CACTUS IF YOU DON'T loving FINISH IT YOU TINY IMBECILIC WORTHLESS GODDAMN PIECE OF stuffTY CUNT-PRICK GRRRGH NOBODY LOVES YOU (srs, he does) GO DIE UNLESS YOU FINISH IT IN WHICH CASE YOU SHALL BE REWARDED BY NOT GETTING RAPED WITH HELL-CACTUS

Is that good enough?

sounds like a plot to destroy both the add-on and its creator in one burst.