Author Topic: In regards to Mura's ARG  (Read 465 times)

Hey everyone. I'm sure some of you remember the ARG that user Mura made (here's a link if you have no clue what I'm going on about). I'm making this topic because I don't want to bump the old topic, and I don't think anyone has found this clue yet. If this has been found and I'm just an starfish who didn't look through the original thread enough, then I'll lock this.

Anyways, the two most prominent images associated with the ARG:

and

were always being brought back up, as everyone wondered a). what "upper left region" ment, and b). the "moon" in the second picture (which may not actually be the moon).

Well, I believe I have found a correlation between the two pictures.
On a whim, I opened up GIMP to mess around with the second photo, and look at what I found right in the upper left corner:

5-letter codes were a thing, usually finding the right code was the only way to progress.
This reads either:
or

To my knowledge nobody found this code, and the ARG stopped without any clear ending. I think this is the code that we needed to find the end of the story.

can we not continue this

can we not continue this
you'd prefer Mura occasionally posting what he posts now instead?

I fiddled around with levels and got this:

You musta forgeted something up because it clearly says "18648"

Was that the actual password that was needed at the end?

I fiddled around with levels and got this:

You musta forgeted something up because it clearly says "18648"
I swear that six looked more like a 9.
A quick search indicates that this code was already found: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=235207.msg6690947#msg6690947
gonna lock this thread. Thanks for clearing this up!