Does this work for windows 8 tablet

Author Topic: Does this work for windows 8 tablet  (Read 2173 times)

Well windows tablet looks like the computer but without the keyboard
Just to be curious, would blockland work for windows 8 tablet, to launch atleast?

Assuming it actually has Windows 8 and not RT, yes. You might even be able to control it using the on-screen keyboard.

Wow. Is anybody able to post it in action

Oh that would be cool if it worked.
The first mobile blockland.

Oh that would be cool if it worked.
The first mobile blockland.
Assuming it actually has Windows 8 and not RT, yes. --> You might even be able to control it using the on-screen keyboard. <---
Im obviously going to get windows 8 tablet, but I must get the pc first, since its a tablet, shaders may not work since even my windows 7 intel can't run shaders right but if blockland will work, minecraft and even steam and all of its games even skyrim!should work mabye not all of them my pc is a year or 2 old
Games that could work that can't on ios/android
  • blockland
  • skyrim
  • minecraft pc edition
  • spiral knights
  • amneisia
  • morrowind

The biggest video game miricle
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 11:36:06 AM by (minecraft) »

Im obviously going to get windows 8 tablet, but I must get the pc first, since its a tablet, shaders may not work since even my windows 7 intel can't run shaders right but if blockland will work, minecraft and even steam and all of its games even skyrim!should work mabye not all of them my pc is a year or 2 old
Games that could work that can't on ios/android
  • blockland
  • skyrim
  • minecraft pc edition
  • spiral knights
  • amneisia
  • morrowind

The biggest video game miricle
Don't get too exited.

if you got a tablet with usb's for a mouse and keyboard, and the windows version is a real windows and not just some simplified mobile version, then i dont see why not.

but all tablet video chips are mid level at best. you at least couldnt use shaders well

I can confirm that Blockland works on Windows 8 Pro tablets. I have one, and I can (barely) play Blockland as long as I have a bluetooth mouse and keyboard connected.

If you're actually looking for any performance whatsoever in games, get a desktop computer. Seriously.

Actually, peacon, Windows Surface Pro 2 is decent at running mid-range games (Can play league of legends on max settings at a solid 70-80 fps, for example.). While yeah, hardcore gamers couldn't get much from that, I'm sure it could run blockland just as well, albeit probably not with shaders.

But yeah, definitely invest in a desktop computer if you're trying to play some intensive games besides blockland. It'd cost about the same anyway.

OP should
definitely invest in a desktop computer if you're trying to play some intensive games besides blockland. It'd cost about the same anyway.

But still, blockland can now be brought with me on a vacation, that will be awesome

What about the Surface Pro? That thing has decent specs. A 4th gen i5 and 4GB of RAM. Doubt it tho.

What about the Surface Pro? That thing has decent specs. A 4th gen i5 and 4GB of RAM. Doubt it tho.
Original Surface Pro still has higher specs than mine.

seems like it'll be a real hassle to use the controls