post funny MEME's and pcitures

Author Topic: post funny MEME's and pcitures  (Read 10912 times)

i feel bad playing a asd mario now :P :P

i feel bad playing a asd mario now :P :P
i love too game-boy my troubles away

bada$$
swear like a cool kid m8

forget stuff CUNT

Please get off the fourms and only return when youve matured. Right now you are ticking a hella lot of forumers off with your antics, and its quite distasteful, not to mention easy bait for hatred towards you

People on the bandwagon for hating memes just hate jokes 8^)

this guy is great lol

what the forget you didn't even respond to my post. For all the sane forumers, sorry about the big text but it's the only loving way to get this through his 10-inch thick skull.

If you saw a group of 14 to 18 year olds outside in a park, would you show them an absolutely handicapped picture of some dude's face that you think is funny because of some words on it? NO, YOU WOULDN'T. Because that's not what people do. Especially not loving 6 year olds. So don't do it online.

By the way, he recently sent me this as a PM:I guess he figured out what "mesaguege" means or something.

you fell blindly into a crater of spikes and bait, my friend.

this guy is great lol

oh god lol I love how he's treating memes like they are against the law

what the forget you didn't even respond to my post. For all the sane forumers, sorry about the big text but it's the only loving way to get this through his 10-inch thick skull.

If you saw a group of 14 to 18 year olds outside in a park, would you show them an absolutely handicapped picture of some dude's face that you think is funny because of some words on it? NO, YOU WOULDN'T. Because that's not what people do. Especially not loving 6 year olds. So don't do it online.