Author Topic: On this day, 20 years ago...  (Read 2234 times)

(It is May 5th as of posting this)
Long ago, during May 5th of the year of 1994, a being named Jesse was born into the world and many years later, he signs up for an account on lego.com where he hastily came up with the online alias of 'Masterlegodude', over the years, he used a couple of different names for various games and sites, but due to his lack of creativity, only managed to come up with ridiculous names such as 'WingedKirby4', and now many more years later, he's still quite poor at coming up with names, that aside, as of May 5th, 2014, he has turned 20 years old and is a teen no longer

And now to celebrate his turning into a young adult, he opens up the Source Filmmaker, Photoshop and Paint.NET to
create a silly image a few days prior to his birthday, this was the final product

He exlaimed, excited, Masterlegodude decides to share his excitement with the various members of the Blockland Forums and those who watch him on DeviantArt, which brings us to here and now, a topic in the Blockland Forums' Off Topic section

Oh yeah, uh, feel free to gift me some games if you want...

Also, happy excited Mexicans day

happy birthday ol' buddy ol' pal

hapapapapap bday mld :D
I remember you from years ago in v1.045
just a random thought

get stufffaced, forget the system

Happy birthday mang

hepy burpday, gave you a trading card ok

i probably saw you on lego.com messageboards when i used to post there ages and ages ago aswell lol

happy bday chump

one more year and you can enter the wonderful world of alcoholism

jk and happy b-day

Happy birthday ya dingus

i probably saw you on lego.com messageboards when i used to post there ages and ages ago aswell lol

happy bday chump
Hard to say when dozens of people had brick related names back then :cookieMonster:

one more year and you can enter the wonderful world of alcoholism

jk and happy b-day
Drinking is bad for you, it makes you wake up wondering why you're in your underwear lying face down on your neighbor's lawn

Drinking is bad for you, it makes you wake up wondering why you're in your underwear lying face down on your neighbor's lawn
then again drinking is good for you, it makes you wake up wondering why you're in your underwear lying face down on your neighbor's lawn
you can have an adventure
just don't make more than 1 movie
and definitely don't make it a trilogy!

hap day b tactical womb espionage day